What games are you playing now during the holidays? (2 Viewers)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
It's his PSP. :p
Gosh, your dad is cool, paintball, playstation, what next? Singstar and WoW?:p

J

jhakka

He plays Singstar on family get togethers, and he got the Buzz! games for Christmas. :D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
I started playing Go Sudoku on PSP.
Are you addicted to sudoku yet? :p

Used to love that puzzle till the HSC rushed by.

.:BL4D3:.

HSC
Errr... playing a few atm, I should revise a bit more but meh, let's see, FF VII and VIII on comp... and just chess i guess...

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
Gears of War (bought the Xbox 360 recently ^^;;)
Ys: Origin (finally got my copy!)

Chris.

HSC
tarsus said:
Gears of War (bought the Xbox 360 recently ^^;;)
Ys: Origin (finally got my copy!)
Is Gears of War one of the best games you have ever played? because on youtube it looks fuken ace

stazi

Nightman
HSC
it really is one of the best games ever (especially graphically). i highly recommend it

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
Gears of War has a greater wow factor than Halo 2 IMO. Seriously, half of my time playing the game was spent gleefully giggling at the rampant violence I caused. And mind you, I'm no messed up kid.

Shoot at your enemy's kneecaps and knock 'em to the ground for a few seconds. Walk over them, press B, then watch as Fenix puts his boot on their head and slams their face to the ground! Heads literally crack n' break and watch the blood fountaining beneath his feet. It's one of the most satisfying things to do a game. :rofl:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hell yeah! When i played halo 1 (and halo 2) I was just like 'meh'. They were nice games, but nothing different to what is currently available. However, GOW is just unreal. Hahah - i havent even realised you can do that press B and slam their head thing. I've been loving the chainsaw. What other games do you have? Do you play on Xbox live?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Here's what I've been playing:

DS:
Phoenix Wright (finished now)
Princess Peach's Something-or-other

360:
College Hoops 2k7
Call of Duty 2
Viva Pinata
Splinter Cell: double agent
NFL Blitz: The League
FIFA 07
Gears of War
Tony Hawk's Project 8

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I've actually been quite dry with games lately... replayed FF12 console wise but other than that nothing. I might get Bully soon for kicks.

DS has had a fair run, finally picked up New Super Mario Bros and finished that, finished FF3 finally, unlocked everything possible in Jump Ultimate Stars and I'm still addicted to random bursts of Tetris DS. Awaiting Phoenix Wright 2 badly... can't wait.

360 is actually starting to attract me, especially with rumors of tekken going over to it. Main two games pulling me into a ps3 are tekken and soul calibur and if 360 is going to have them both, as well as everything else 360 has going for it, it looks quite promising. Think I'll just wait a year or so before I decide on anything anyway, I probably won't be able to afford anything for that long regardless.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
those tekken rumours aren't rumours. they're confirmed :)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
stazi said:
those tekken rumours aren't rumours. they're confirmed :)
Oh damn. I knew VF5 was confirmed, wasn't sure about tekken. I can't see myself playing it with the 360 controller though, I'd have to invest in a stick. Blue Dragon looks sweet too.. why must microsoft tempt me....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ohhh sorry. my bad. i confused virtua fighter with tekken :p all fighting games are the same to me. and yes, blue dragon is meant to be amaaazing - Famitsu loved it. cant wait for an english-speaking release.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Holy Mother of Vagina!

Elite Beat Agents is bloooooody amazing. The best DS game i've played yet. So much fun. Great music, too.

"Agents are go!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)