What games are you playing now during the holidays? (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
KZ2 KZ2 KZ2!
Lufia II - return of the sinistrals
Legend of Legaia
S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Clear Skies
Disgaea - Hour of Darkness
Pokemone - Fire Red

So many games... ==;;
how's stalker clear skies compare to shadow of chernobyl?

I hear its buggy, i know in shadow of chernobyl when u enter a small town, the npc's would load after about 2 mins, so i could get into one of the factions base and into their weapon locker to nick all their stuff, but then once everyone loaded, so did the dude who was guarding the room, and he wouldnt let me out lol (i stabbed him in the face and no one saw me so i wasnt attacked by everyone, phew!).
Does clear skies have regenerative health? If it doesnt, then thats gay.

And <3 far cry 2, finished it a while ago, gonna play again, i love running around with the bolt action sniper (or that giant extremly loud black one) and sniping ppl, i feel like im jason bourne or something :shy:

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm going to have a go of X3, it sounds fun.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Lol i like using the AK47 in Far Cry 2 :) BANG BANG BANG!!!
for some reason i hated all the automatic rifles, but silenced mp5 was ok.

My last play through (in easy mode, just to enjoy the storyline) i always used the silent makarov, some form of sniper, and the dart gun. I bought the desert eagle, but it was boring, sure its strong but i always aim for the head anyways so my silenced makarov was fine for that, plus its silent.

Im playing through again, but on hardcore difficulty (out of easy, normal, hardcore, insane), so i think it'd be necessary for me to use snipers and silenced weapons again :eek:

oh, and im playing manhunt again too :)

-Danyan-

HSC
I hope no ones forgotten about the greatest sequel ever coming out tis month, empire:total war

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Ye the MP5 was great to use, but it wasnt that strong.. I like the AK47 and that big mother of a sniper rifle (the black one that makes a really cool bang).
psht, i dont really care about strength cuz i aimed for the head anyway.

That massive sniper was AWESOME!

First time i used it, i didnt notice how loud my volume was on, im mainly used to the silent makarov and the dart rifle (also silenced), very quiet guns, then all of a sudden BANG, holy shit thats a loud gun!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)