Votes: 54 65.1%
  • jerk

Votes: 29 34.9%

• Total voters

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
apparently ur not supposed to work on them. u just needa get ur body fat down to expose them.
anyway, abs arnt that great.
that can also happen, just that if you work on them they get bigger and come out a bit (got muscle over them) otherwise they're there but just like flat and not good enough

yea but a guy with broad shoulders that ingulf you when you hug them is awesome. it feels so safe lol
hallo hallo

k fully flexxxxed. belly of biceps is 34cm circumference. zombie measure urs we're like same height/weight i wanna know how i compare.
oh yeah baby im bigger

0.5cm shorter screw you

HSC
that can also happen, just that if you work on them they get bigger and come out a bit (got muscle over them) otherwise they're there but just like flat and not good enough

oh yeah baby im bigger

0.5cm shorter screw you
35cm bicep seriously
i thought you were like 65kg

well i showed u guys my hair?
could have been anyones hair

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
face would be adequate.
from the back/side/hair ur currently a 10/10. but u could also be a guy so...show us face and we will believe u

anne1010

HSC
face would be adequate.
from the back/side/hair ur currently a 10/10. but u could also be a guy so...show us face and we will believe u
i could easily prove its me by taking a photo of the bikini that i was wearing in that photo. but that takes effort and im sitting down lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)