What GPA would you need? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hey, I'm going to start B Business and commerce/B laws at UWS this year. My first preference was USyd law and commerce but of course the atar cut off is 99.65 so I couldnt get in.
I still want to study law and commerce at usyd later on, but I was wondering what GPA I would need to transfer if my ATAR was only 85.05.
Thank you :D

deterministic

HSC
Hey, I'm going to start B Business and commerce/B laws at UWS this year. My first preference was USyd law and commerce but of course the atar cut off is 99.65 so I couldnt get in.
I still want to study law and commerce at usyd later on, but I was wondering what GPA I would need to transfer if my ATAR was only 85.05.
Thank you :D
Given the competitiveness of Usyd law, you probably need a GPA close to 7 (or whatever the maximum GPA is)

HSC
N/A
I hope you can appreciate my candor,..
There is a very slim chance of getting into USYD Law.
I do not know the reason as to why you want to go to USYD, but I will tell you it will almost certainly be to your detriment if you fixate on this very issue..

Instead I would focus my efforts at being happy at UWS.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Maybe you're right. Don't get me wrong, I like uws but I would have loved to get to usyd. Wow it seems really difficult to get to usyd :) they make it almost impossible! Just one question, why does everyone from other universities put down uws? I
It's shameful of them to do so.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
They let in retards that shouldn't be in uni by undermining the ATAR system which is meant to filter out the retards.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
i'd try for uts or macquarie if you want to transfer unis.

and as Kaz said. they let some kids in, that really shouldn't be let in... which is shit for you...

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Sorry kaz1 I spelt your name wrong in the earlier post...just fixing my mistake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)