What happens after you got caught cheating? (1 Viewer)

Bored of studying

HSC
Bc I still had like 2 sentences to finish off on Section IV but I got caught before that. My friend says if I get caught cheating, I just can't touch my exam again, and they submit it as is. so i might lose like 1 or 2 marks lol

Pakisman

HSC
Ahhhh of course but then you could file for illness and misadventure, and then look who's laughing
Not sure how you'd file anything with your hands gone though

Seriously though, if anyone here is wondering and actually considering cheating, realise this- if you get caught cheating I'm pretty sure you get awarded a 0. Never worth it to cheat

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Not sure how you'd file anything with your hands gone though

Seriously though, if anyone here is wondering and actually considering cheating, realise this- if you get caught cheating I'm pretty sure you get awarded a 0. Never worth it to cheat
Yeah you basically don't get an atar

liamkk112

HSC
Ya'll better be kidding on jah I aint gon let a basic ahh History exam be the reason why ion get no atar cuh

im tryna get into med (and ma ucat score wa 56%tile) so im gon need an atar bruh
if u get caught cheating then there is a good chance u would receive a 0 mark for the subject

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Just next time make sure to write on your hands instead because they can't take those away from you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
as an hsc supervisor we have definitely asked every student entering the room to show both sides of their hands before they can sit down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)