What happens after you got caught cheating? (1 Viewer)

AAArated

HSC
as an hsc supervisor we have definitely asked every student entering the room to show both sides of their hands before they can sit down
lol what really - when I was having my hsc exams if I wanted to it would have been ridiculously easy for me to cheat. The rank 1 for X2 was sitting essentially next to me for all the exams and there was 1 inviligator who left the room so many fucking times. It was actually ridiculous. Was worth the risk could have state ranked 4u if I just had the balls to change my answers for those last two fucking MCQ questions - but tbh probably not worth the guilt/perpetual fear of them checking the video cameras for some reason

carrotsss

HSC
lol what really - when I was having my hsc exams if I wanted to it would have been ridiculously easy for me to cheat. The rank 1 for X2 was sitting essentially next to me for all the exams and there was 1 inviligator who left the room so many fucking times. It was actually ridiculous. Was worth the risk could have state ranked 4u if I just had the balls to change my answers for those last two fucking MCQ questions - but tbh probably not worth the guilt/perpetual fear of them checking the video cameras for some reason
wait do they only do one invigilator for small exams

I have a 2 student exam tomorrow, hmmm

AAArated

HSC
wait do they only do one invigilator for small exams

I have a 2 student exam tomorrow, hmmm
oh nah my cohort was like 60 students or something for X2 but in conditions of extreme stress for maths I start hyper ventilating so I tend to be in the smaller centre with the rest of the kids with issues we only had 1 there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)