What happens on MAIN ROUND OFFERS DAY ( CommLaw) (1 Viewer)

colourtheory

HSC
What happens on the 16th of Jan Main round Offers day. I'll get an offer for combined Law, and I accept.

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE?
Do I pick majors/subjects/anything.
I'm doing commerce with laws. Someone walk me through this please?

Cheers.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
That's pretty much all you do on that day.

In terms of picking majors, you can do that at any time provided it gives you enough time to plan out your degree so you finish hassle-free. This is why a lot of students tend to do the compulsory units in their first year as they may not have a solid idea of what they want to do.

Units can be picked at enrolment but you are able to change these until the Semester 1 census date (iirc it's around Week 4?)

bec3

HSC
I dont know if it differs between offer rounds and faculties
But I got an early round offer and basically you get a sheet that says you've been given an offer with a link to the usyd start page
You don't need to accept or anything you just have to enrol in late January and that acts as your acceptance

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
when do we make the timetables then?
edit:nvm

colourtheory

HSC
That's pretty much all you do on that day.

In terms of picking majors, you can do that at any time provided it gives you enough time to plan out your degree so you finish hassle-free. This is why a lot of students tend to do the compulsory units in their first year as they may not have a solid idea of what they want to do.

Units can be picked at enrolment but you are able to change these until the Semester 1 census date (iirc it's around Week 4?)
So, did you pick your majors on same day as enrollment, or wait, and did USYD give instructions on how you many your timetable? Sorry if I'm being ignorant, I just want to everything to go smoothly.

madharris

HSC
N/A
when do we make the timetables then?
edit:nvm
WAIT!! When do we? or do USYD make them
YOU make your timetable mid feb (although there's no set in stone date yet)

So, did you pick your majors on same day as enrollment, or wait, and did USYD give instructions on how you many your timetable? Sorry if I'm being ignorant, I just want to everything to go smoothly.
You pick your majors later in the year, however it would be wise to look at doing prerequisites for units that your major(s) encompass.
Instructions are here
And I'm also pretty sure that it tells you how to make your timetable on the page before you actually make it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)