What has everyone done this holidays? (1 Viewer)

buddyhield

HSC
I've been overseas all holidays and just got back. So I've legit done nothing. I feel pretty shit about it tbh. How about you guys?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I've been overseas all holidays and just got back. So I've legit done nothing. I feel pretty shit about it tbh. How about you guys?
you still have like 10 days to do something (just saying)

Simorgh

HSC
yeah but i don't know what to start with
This is really oversimplified but whatevs. Your not the only one its the problem with most guys out there, they lack the concentration and focus.

1. Log out of all your social media accounts. Put your computer and phones or whatever that distracts you away in some dingy cupboard.

2. Forget about everything and all the shit that going on around you. Forget about that latest prank vid, or that friend's new dp, or your crush's insta pics or whatever thats out there to distract you. You need the concentration first of all and the will to actually do study. Its hard to study and focus without putting these thoughts behind you.

3. Go to a table and sit on a comfortable chair, get the syllabus for each of your subjects and start going through each bullet point of the topics you studied last term. After that do some HSC questions.

4. Study a couple of hours and when its time to have dinner or some free time, get out all your shit and enjoy yourself knowing that you studied and learnt new things without feeling any guilt. You need to reward yourself like this everytime.

5. Repeat. Overtime you will just get used to this routine.

Last edited:

Orwell

HSC
Title says it all. Mainly curious as to who's done what work wise.

si2136

HSC
N/A
English and Maths

Revised Eco and Bus

Rdy for school

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
I think the threads merged anyway.
Yeah, but they weren't merged at the time trecex1 posted his link, they only got merged after I posted the link to this one.

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, but they weren't merged at the time trecex1 posted his link, they only got merged after I posted the link to this one.
This is correct.

I've completed 1/4 of the art work I was planning to finish this holidays...

ad_321

HSC
Honestly I didn't do much besides maybe get ahead by making notes for the next topic for each subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)