What have you done these holidays? (2 Viewers)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Without Wings said:
Please do not detail us in regards to the R-rated sections of your holidays.

Play nice kids :)
LOL LOL!!!
owned. hahah

well Franz .. there's a girl!! :p

btw .. that's the first time i've heard someone refer to it as "wangfest" which sounds funny .. haha
it's usually referred to as "sausage fest" ... i like sausages ... lawl. not those kinda sausages you peope with twisted minds!!!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
LOL LOL!!!
owned. hahah

well Franz .. there's a girl!! :p

btw .. that's the first time i've heard someone refer to it as "wangfest" which sounds funny .. haha
it's usually referred to as "sausage fest" ... i like sausages ... lawl. not those kinda sausages you peope with twisted minds!!!
sure sure !

Last edited:

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
yeah just wait until next year...
HSC 2007 - "What UAI did you get?"
"100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100 etc"
:D
haha.....i wish

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
..of course you do! ... because that's what this year's HSC is gonna get ;) hahaha :p .. .hopefully there'll be a bug on the BOS computers which gives me uai of 100 :D

man that'd be like a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!! O.O!!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
i'm starting to like this idea of a competition between 07's and shitty 06ers. =P
yeah! BRING IT ON!!! don't come crying to me when you can't handle the stress of yr 12 though! wahahah. baka 07'ers! ;p ... wait .. im on ur 'turf' and saying it! watcha gonna do ? :p

especially since you onli did a few hours of study throughout the holidays ... [to keep it on topic. lol]

MirrorBall

HSC
Holidays consisted of scolding for having steak & egg on Good Friday, dramadramadrama, Frasier Easter Marathon, thinking I should be opening my books and not using them as foot rests, aaaaaand studying intensively for the last half week or so because I realised May 2, 3, 4 and 5 are not that far off. SCHOOL STILL SEEMS SO FAR AWAY BECAUSE I DON'T THNK OF IT. Damn denial :mad1:

BUTTTT still had a pretty good school holidays =)

P

pLuvia

SoulSearcher said:
No, I have 1 and a half terms to learn the entire Extension 1 maths course, trial HSC exam is in middle of term 3
Why didn't you accelerate in 4u maths as well :p Oh well, you'll be competing against me and the rest of us HSC 3 uniters ;)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
yeah! BRING IT ON!!! don't come crying to me when you can't handle the stress of yr 12 though! wahahah. baka 07'ers! ;p ... wait .. im on ur 'turf' and saying it! watcha gonna do ? :p

especially since you onli did a few hours of study throughout the holidays ... [to keep it on topic. lol]
and i quote from another 07er:
"heartless monster"

lollolol.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
07ers own the "heartless monster" 06ers.
*Waits for influx of 06er defendants*:)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Well, that's a good question. I'm not sure of the answer actually :confused:

Yeah I'll be competing with you guys, and probably going to get creamed by most of you :p
Haha, creamed? I think not SoulSearcher :p

Bro

HSC
i planned on studying, but then instead i went to melbourne for a week, so that stuffed my plans. so i am now going to study today, as it is my last day of holidays, and i only have 4days until my first 1/2 yearly exam

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
lol mine are in 3 weeks, i studied all of chem topics with complete summary notes, and i just remembered that i don't have chem half yearlies...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)