• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What have you eaten today? (3 Viewers)

seanieg89

HSC
oi mate is graph theory and combinatorics hard if i'm doing it concurrently with discrete? someone said it's fine except some of graph theory and polya's theory will be hard but idk ???
whoops, thought I replied to this. you should be fine, its not that difficult and its the sort of subject that doesn't need many prereqs.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
pfftt thats the best! you eat and you eat and it just goes away :3 dont worry i'm so unfit too i cant walk up stairs without having an asthma attack :L at least you go for runs! after i finish school i'll be working out getting fit for 3 months straight ahahha
Nah... If I start getting fat I just change my diet.
My mum is fat so I need to watch out for this stuff. :L
I have legit asthma attacks when I run but I just try to push through haha ~doctor~

You say that now, but you won't lol

I wouldnt feel bad either way.
I mostly feel bad about ingesting the maccas so fast

Also just putting it out there, meat is the best - you can never have too much meat.
i knew it!

no i'm sorry but you're all insane

mint > strawberry

but i still like strawberry

kfnmpah

HSC
+ to before a piece of rock melon, 3 strawberries and 1/2 cup fat free natural yogurt

kfn kfn kfn kfn

i am currently doing a strand test for pastel purple/pink
i've bleached the shit out of about a pinky fingers worth and the dye is currently in

probs not gonna come up pastel enough
will do another test when i can find silver toner or something that will get it light enough

weiwwww so excited didn't even need to get drunk to take the [strand test] plunge

jezuz
ooOOOooooohhhh yayayayayayya gurl it's going to look so good. make sure you post pics i am very excite for you.

whoops, thought I replied to this. you should be fine, its not that difficult and its the sort of subject that doesn't need many prereqs.
cheers man!!11!!!

kfnmpah

HSC
rippy mate no meat because i'm trying no meat for a month just to see if i can do it (i.e. to lose maybe a kilo and also save some money)

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Breakfast: Bacon and Egg Meal + Free Bacon and Egg (Promo for the first 1000 customers at every Maccas for the next 4 weeks on Monday Mornings Only)
Lunch/Dinner: Steak plate

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Mecca cafe in Ultimo is probably one of the greatest cafes in the country. Don't know if any of ya have tried it though.

Great for those going to UTS, Ultimo TAFE or works at ABC.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
rippy mate no meat because i'm trying no meat for a month just to see if i can do it (i.e. to lose maybe a kilo and also save some money)
to lose weight you up fat and protein and lower carbs
keto
we've done this at uni
Atkins diet

high-five my mum is fat too :L

gahd i love meat :3
hatee choc and mint
my mum isn't ethnic doe :p

lol, of course you do ;P
choc mint is da best </3

kfnmpah

HSC
i'm not eating meat and i usually don't eat carbs (bread, pasta, rice etc) anyway

except for me weekly ice cream

i've just been eating fruit and yogurt and soup and carrots and hummus and yeah there are some carbs in that but it's not starchy so whatever

and yes don't school me on nutrition i work in a gym, dated a pt and had an eating disorder i know too much

enoilgam

HSC
I barely know anything about food to be honest - I just eat when I'm hungry and I pretty much eat whatever I feel like/whatever is on hand (in before massive heart attack).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)