What have you eaten today? (2 Viewers)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
nandos chicken burger and chips..... with HOT sauce on the burger :)
waffles with strawberries drizzled in chocolate from theobroma chocolate bar in rouse hill :)

i must say, max brenners waffles are way better... still good though

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Feels so good to eat what you were craving...I made an awesome tuna salad...lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms, avocado, tuna and dressing. Also drinking a coke, been up since 4am (went to the fish markets)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Oat Brits (ran out of Weet Bix and found them) and left over sausages with take away tomato sauce packets (ran out of sauce. found a collection of them in the fridge)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
breakfast: english muffin

in between: chocolate peanuts, those chocolate wafer stick things, biscuits with dip, soft drink

christmas lunch: bbq steak + a lamb chop, greek salad, potato salad, persian food called borani

afterwards: chocolate ripple cake (with a strawberry on top)

ate sooo fkn much i feel really sick now lol

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Breakfast: 2 peices of Multigrain bread - ham, cheese & pepper

In between: Cashews, Tiny bit of chocolate, few beers and a cup of punch with Vodka & Gin in it.

Lunch: Potato Bake, Turkey (plenty), Salad, Ham, Roasted Veges, Beetroot [had 3rds lol]

Dessert: Was to full from above

Behaved myself this year...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Breakfast: 2 peices of Multigrain bread - ham, cheese & pepper

In between: Cashews, Tiny bit of chocolate, few beers and a cup of punch with Vodka & Gin in it.

Lunch: Potato Bake, Turkey (plenty), Salad, Ham, Roasted Veges, Beetroot [had 3rds lol]

Dessert: Was to full from above

Behaved myself this year...
do want!

jet

Banned
HSC
Hmmm....

Potato Salad, Noodle salad, garden salad, ham, pork, chicken, bread rolls, pavlova, caramel slice, mars bar slice, chocolate slice, ham again, mini-seafood pies, potato salad (different version), garden salad, then grand angus + chips, and sundae.

Drinks: Water, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Shitty Coke from maccas and a strawberry thickshake.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmmm....

Potato Salad, Noodle salad, garden salad, ham, pork, chicken, bread rolls, pavlova, caramel slice, mars bar slice, chocolate slice, ham again, mini-seafood pies, potato salad (different version), garden salad, then grand angus + chips, and sundae.

Drinks: Water, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Shitty Coke from maccas and a strawberry thickshake.

omg solid effort haha

jet

Banned
HSC
omg solid effort haha

I didn't want the sundae, but father misunderstood me when I asked for a strawberry thickshake, so I had to have both.

Maccas wouldn't happen if I wasn't driving home from Gosford on my L's in the pouring rain at 10pm.

klaris

HSC
The mandatory

"let's have a shitload of dip and pickled onions and gherkins and more dip and some crackers and cheese..."

feast before actual Christmas lunch.

Everyone I know eats the most outrageous amounts of junk food on Christmas Day.

And then Christmas lunch:

potato salad, pasta salad, regular salad, corn, betroot, ham, roast pork, roast vegies, pototo bake

and then I went and did nothing for three hours, entertained the kids, I guess.

And then Christmas dessert:

trifle, ice cream, flan, custard and cheesecake.

I didn't eat all of this food, that what was just everything all the aunties + my mother made.

But I still ate enough to feel bloated and fat for an hour.

Oh and three cans of Coke.

Last edited:

jet

Banned
HSC
The mandatory

"let's have a shitload of dip and pickled onions and gherkins and more dip and some crackers and cheese..."

feast before actual Christmas lunch.

Everyone I know eats the most outrageous amounts of junk food on Christmas Day.

And then Christmas lunch:

potato salad, pasta salad, regular salad, corn, betroot, ham, roast pork, roast vegies, pototo bake

and then I went and did nothing for three hours, entertained the kids, I guess.

And then Christmas dessert:

trifle, ice cream, flan, custard and cheesecake.

I didn't all of this food, that what was just everything all the aunties + my mother made.

But I still ate enough to feel bloated and fat for an hour.

Oh and three cans of Coke.
This sounds EXACTLY like what I will experience tomorrow. But it is the best :)

klaris

HSC
LOL.

Yeah, it is pretty good.

I'll probably be sleeping and eating tomorrow because we still have a shitload of food leftover.

And why is this happening tomorrow for you, Jetblack?

jet

Banned
HSC
LOL.

Yeah, it is pretty good.

I'll probably be sleeping and eating tomorrow because we still have a shitload of food leftover.

And why is this happening tomorrow for you, Jetblack?
Because my grandparents (on dad's side) each come from a family of seven. Two sisters married two of the brothers (one side is all guys, the other all girls).

And they don't talk. So we go to my dad's parents today, and his uncle's/aunty's tomorrow. Has been like that forever.

Last edited:

klaris

HSC
Because my grandparents (on dad's side) each come from a family of seven. Two sisters married two of the brothers (one side is all guys, the other all girls).

And they don't talk. So we go to my dad's parents today, and his uncle's/aunty's tomorrow. Has been like that forever.

Ohh okay.

We have to organise that with my mum's family, sometimes. Because on dad's side I have a lot of rellos because he has a big family.

Mum doesn't.

So whenever her family can't make it Christmas Day we always do New Years Day with or Australia or something like that.

And yes, there is just as much food, I swear.

I would be extremely fat right now if the sight of so much food made me sick when I was 10 and didn't try to keep my "I can't eat as much food as my stupid boy cousins" title and crown.

:p

So now I just have a little of everything.

...and I still end up feeling bloated and fat for about an hour.

Oh well.

Freckles14

HSC
Nothing today.

Yesterday, massive Chrismas lunch (+ Vegemite toast for breakfast):
dinner plate laden with...

ham, chicken, meatballs, green salad, red salad, pasta salad, potato salad, egg slices, garlic bread.

then dessert! tropical fruity thing I made :) that met my family's high standard of dessert. :D Yum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)