• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what have you learnt so far? (2 Viewers)

N

ND

Originally posted by RedStz
our school is crazy, we used to have 4u lessons EVERYDAY!!!! yep that is every morning Period X, from 7.30am (period1 for other people starts at 8.40am), but now, as some girls is also doing english extension in the morning, so it's 4 lessons a week, each lesson about 1hr.
Despite that, we are not that ahead, have done complex, polynomial, conics, and starting to integrate

i will rank these subjects from easiest to the hardest (out of the 3 i have complete)
1. Conic Section (despite some of the Qs are tedious, but i am an algebra person, and you feel intelligent after finishing 1Q in 1hr)
2. Polynominal (I can't recall much of this topic, all i know that it's a short one, we will learn part 2 later on)
3. Polynominal (I suppose I rank this as the hardest out of the 3, as I bludge the whole Xmas holiday and end up not doing any revision questions on it)
That is the exact opposite order to which i found it. After completing conics, i find it much easier than when i was doing it, however i still found it by far the hardest of those i have done. Here's my order (easy to hard):

1. Complex Numbers - nothing difficult here (before q7/q8 that is)
2. Graphing - once you get the hang of it, theres nothing they can ask you that you can't do
3. Polynomials (closely following graphing) - found it pretty easy after a bit of practice
4. Conics - some q's are easy, but some can be quite hard (ie, look at the conics q. posted on this forum)

I start integration on thurs.

muldersgun

HSC
dude! do you guys go to ruse?

We finally started conics last Friday. Had my complex No. Graph assessment on Monday. Man, I totally BOMBED, and not in a good way either.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by muldersgun
dude! do you guys go to ruse?

We finally started conics last Friday. Had my complex No. Graph assessment on Monday. Man, I totally BOMBED, and not in a good way either.
Ugh I had mine a while ago too... it was soo crap. I don't think I understand the whole complex number concept... only 3 weeks till the half yearlies too... god I sometimes feel like I should drop already :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)