What headphones do you have? (1 Viewer)

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
sigh my $3 reject shop ones just broke, well they have the same problem my virgin blue ones do, only one ear works
i hate it when that happens

i thought wireless headfones would do the trick but its even worse.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Audio Technica ATH-CK6.
Finding them much clearer than my old cx300s. Not as overly bassy either.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Those Koss links look interesting..

I listen loud on trains, so after about half a year the sound quality gets fucked, ive gone thru 3 ipod headfones now.

What are clip-on headfones like? Sound quality? Ease of use? Portability? Annoyance during use (if any)? -compared to regular ipod headfones, which i currently use.
Dude you'll kill your ears. Get some noise isolating headphones and turn that volume down...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Dude you'll kill your ears. Get some noise isolating headphones and turn that volume down...
Are those noise cancelling ones really worth it? I need new ones and wondering if I should take the plunge on those or other type of premium earphone

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Are those noise cancelling ones really worth it? I need new ones and wondering if I should take the plunge on those or other type of premium earphone
I'm talking about isolating (in-ear) ones which basically form a seal over your ear so minimal outside noise gets in. I had a pair of Super fi 4s and they worked amazing apart from the fact that if I wanted to take a call I had to pull one out to hear my own voice.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
No. Sound canceling headphones are not necessary for every day use. Infact, in many outdoor settings they can be extreamly dangerous. Get isolating earphones (see above) or external closed headphones that don't completely cancel out all outside sound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)