What if someone cheats................ (1 Viewer)

H

housemouse

So while I was having a Maths Extension 1 Exam today with the rest of the people who are doing MX1, about half way two people who i would consider friends, not really close though decides to take advantage of the situation i.e. talk to each other while the supervisor who is a very old teacher who has slight hearing problems. they exchange answers and help each other out. Then two other people try to join in so they may gain from this cheating.

What would you do in this situation? I am thinking of dogging them because while they had trouble with a few questions, I had trouble with a tide question which got me a bit annoyed.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
housemouse = pWn3d!

well, morris iemma came to our school for a tv news story last week which was informing the state that students of the 2006 hsc will sign a non-cheating agreement. so, hence, we will not have cheaters this year, and the thought of cheating will be simply preposterous.

Glen Anderson

Captain Affirmative
HSC
since they are friends just warn them but enforce the point that its fuckin low and if they can't do the subject they shouldn't do it. same goes for some1 who u hate but if it happens in 1/2 yearlys, trials or the hsc you should force them to admit it to the teachers themselves.

repeating the point those lads are fuckin low and they ruin others marks who:mad1: actually put in the effort:bomb::burn::bomb::burn::bomb:

SpasticPanda

HSC
Cheating the lowest thing you can do - anyone who does well through studying has their credit stolen from them by another who either is too lazy to work, or simply has no intellectual prowess.

Dont Cheat!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
nods. this girl in my english class, ain't that good in english ... she copied a resource off here nearly word for word and changed the intro to suit the question.

people are angry in my english class... lol. but she's probably gonna get 0 for plagiarism coz my english teacher browses this website often. lol

Riviet

HSC
N/A
housemouse said:
What would you do in this situation? I am thinking of dogging them because while they had trouble with a few questions, I had trouble with a tide question which got me a bit annoyed.
Even if you can't prove that they cheated, you should still at least let the teacher know so he/she will be more alert to catch them out, if they try to cheat again.

santaslayer

HSC
housemouse said:
So while I was having a Maths Extension 1 Exam today with the rest of the people who are doing MX1, about half way two people who i would consider friends, not really close though decides to take advantage of the situation i.e. talk to each other while the supervisor who is a very old teacher who has slight hearing problems. they exchange answers and help each other out. Then two other people try to join in so they may gain from this cheating.

You are only upset because you did not gain anything from your friend's cheating. You are simply annoyed and jealous that they were aided whilst you were not. Next time, be smarter and sit closer to your friends so you gain something from it as well.

Alternatively, you may do your best and get what you deserve. Don't worry about other people and what they do during the examination. You shouldn't even of known that there was anything wrong since your eyes would of been fixed to the paper and not your mates.

No one cares about the process. The only thing people care is the academic result. Your marks don't tell people how hard or how lazy you were. Wouldn't it give you greater satisfaction tyo rip your friends knowing that thety cheated and you didn't? Don't worry about it anymore and study hard. You have no proof anyway. I wouldn't of done anything.

H

housemouse

I forgot to mention that the people who sat near the group also witnessed the whole ordeal.
And someone in the group has told the coordinator and threats were given to the group who were part of the process and will recieve zero if it were to happen again.

I dont see how can I be jealous that I wasnt aided. It was just that I studied for the exam, I dont know about them and it ended up being that they got higher marks then me.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think you felt that they had an unfair advantage over you, it's the feeling that you get when something's not fair and you aren't in much of a position to do much about it.

blueyez

HSC
i hope they try to talk to each other during the hsc, get caught and fail. that'd teach them a lesson.

i know i sound really harsh but i also hate cheaters. theres no point to a test if people share answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)