• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What is love ? (2 Viewers)

Yo1anda

HSC
3 months and hes calling you a year later?
not worth it =\

HSC
N/A
3 months and hes calling you a year later?
not worth it =\
it kinda is worth it considering i havnt dated anyone else after him and he hasnt gone out with anyone after me =/ and we still have feelings for eachotha.

i mean.. the terms on which we broke up were because of my friends =/ so there was a whole lot of trouble last year and bitch fights and things like that. and now im making friends with his cousins and stuff like that... and they all know we dated and we still like each other so its understandable that we get back together.

im assuming you all think this is so weird.. but theres always been something between us. we've never just stopped liking each other. so it makes sense to me :)

HSC
N/A
do you love him
yes i do.

and he asked me if i was in love with him last night. (ddnt get the chance to ask him, but he said "why didnt you tell me you wanted to get back with me? i woudv gotten back with you ages ago" )

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
yes i do.

and he asked me if i was in love with him last night. (ddnt get the chance to ask him, but he said "why didnt you tell me you wanted to get back with me? i woudv gotten back with you ages ago" )
according to your sig, you seem to love urself :S

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
does he know that you love him/does he love you

HSC
N/A
does he know that you love him/does he love you
he knows that i love him. he asked me why do i love him and yeah. but he talked so much last night that i couldnt ask him in return =/ but im gonna ask him later tonight when i call him.

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
he knows that i love him. he asked me why do i love him and yeah. but he talked so much last night that i couldnt ask him in return =/ but im gonna ask him later tonight when i call him.
or you can ask mamoz on BoS. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)