What is love ? (1 Viewer)

grammarye

HSC
Something that leaves you feeling as if you've thrown in a never-ending vacuum while being sucker-punched by the best heavy-weight in the world....

meeatu

HSC
I guess you can call it science.
Science? more liek "I can't get a girl" amirite?
sorry... old habits...
but seriously, I'm a scientifically inclined person myself, but have you ever been in love?
If you have, I doubt very much that you could belittle that experience to "chemicals and shit" they play their part, sure, but the idea of a fully rational and rationalisable world bores me far too much to think that there isn't something more to it.

assiduous

HSC
sorry... old habits...
but seriously, I'm a scientifically inclined person myself, but have you ever been in love?
If you have, I doubt very much that you could belittle that experience to "chemicals and shit" they play their part, sure, but the idea of a fully rational and rationalisable world bores me far too much to think that there isn't something more to it.
English and Humanities ftw.

Guesss

HSC
aaaaaahahahhahahhaha i'm probably way better looking than you asian/curry whatever.
at least i dont spend my whole life on this forum asking about how to get guys. i just go get them.
Bahaha you wish yu ugly/shaggy looking thing. lol I cant believe you actually THINK you are hot! Bahaha! I feel so sorry for you.

Umm the forums is just to get an idea of the theory *if any exists* behind the practical.

Haha plz, you get guys, ohh wait thats right, what is it they say "cover the face, fuck the body" perhaps you do get guys... once you get past those sxc motherfucking eyebrows there may just be some, i repeat 'some' *so dont get your hopes up* potential for okayish looks.

Also must say plz, your hair...go brush it you loser, then come on here and tell me your hotter than me! lmaooo

And for the record im not asian/curry. Get your facts right bitch! :D

Love is the product of shared experience, it simply grows over time.
For once i totally think you are right!

I guess you can call it science.
guesssagain! :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
im into haveing sex i aint into maeking luv
so cum give me a hug if u into gettin rubbed

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
then cum give me a hug in da club

HSC
sorry... old habits...
Humanities vs Science! Tonight at 10:43, L&R.

meeatu

HSC
Humanities vs Science! Tonight at 10:43, L&R.
Pffft, the problem of rationality raises to question whether a good wholesome mentality can exist that does not encompasses a sense of both ideologies, (preferably in some sort of equilibrium) but I haven't managed that bit quite yet...

HSC
Pffft, the problem of rationality raises to question whether a good wholesome mentality can exist that does not encompasses a sense of both ideologies, (preferably in some sort of equilibrium) but I haven't managed that bit quite yet...
Here is your award young man.

party

HSC
to me love is bullshit
do you all really think there is going to be someone out there, that really loves you
bahahah hate to break it but nooo

nevery

HSC
This what love means to me:

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

party

HSC
This what love means to me:

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

:uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)