What is motivating you towards those outsanding HSC results (1 Viewer)

*Minka*

HSC
Well, with me it was really a case of not wanting to waste opportunity I had. I am from Yugoslavia and it was very hard there and I know how lucky I am to be alive and it really inspired me to get into University and do something with the opportunities I have. When two of my brothers were doing high school, the war was on so they didn't have the chance I had and I wanted to do it for them as well.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
*Minka* said:
Well, with me it was really a case of not wanting to waste opportunity I had. I am from Yugoslavia and it was very hard there and I know how lucky I am to be alive and it really inspired me to get into University and do something with the opportunities I have. When two of my brothers were doing high school, the war was on so they didn't have the chance I had and I wanted to do it for them as well.
You understand, of course, that Yugoslavia no longer exists? And just out of curiosity.. what school did you go to?

*Minka*

HSC
Of course I do - I meant to type Former Yugoslavia but didn't. Meh. I will try and find my schools website for you - I know I found it one day. I wasn't there long though - my parents said it was too dangerous so I stayed at home and my grandfather taught me stuff at home.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Interesting story.

Best of luck to all doing the HSC this year! How many days...and counting??

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Sparcod said:
Interesting story.

Best of luck to all doing the HSC this year! How many days...and counting??
*Checks Riviet's sig*

It's 8 months, 4 weeks, and 1 day, and ticking down all the time. :(

I_F

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Damn these holidays have passed fast, I haven't really paid attention to my ticker timer, but 3 months sure didn't feel like it.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Riviet said:
Damn these holidays have passed fast, I haven't really paid attention to my ticker timer, but 3 months sure didn't feel like it.
I'm right with you there. I really didn't want the holidays to go so quickly... time just slips by so fast. :(

I_F

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)