What is the 33rd most disgruntling thing you can find ina member of the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Re: What is the 33rd most disgruntling thing you can find ina member of the opposite

bassistx said:
LOL my mother says the same!

She has a point.....hinthint.
Yeah they have to wipe their vage, so what, it doesnt require 15 sheets crumpled up together.

The other main wastage is because some girls like to pad the bowl with toilet paper so their housemates dont hear the plop. That sounds like a ridiculous waste of paper to me. Everyone shits, who cares if people hear it.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Re: What is the 33rd most disgruntling thing you can find ina member of the opposite

Serius said:
Yeah they have to wipe their vage, so what, it doesnt require 15 sheets crumpled up together.

The other main wastage is because some girls like to pad the bowl with toilet paper so their housemates dont hear the plop. That sounds like a ridiculous waste of paper to me. Everyone shits, who cares if people hear it.
god, again, everyone here is friends with freaks. i have NEVER heard of anyone doing that

and we don't wipe our vadge fyi

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

melimoo said:
god, again, everyone here is friends with freaks. i have NEVER heard of anyone doing that

and we don't wipe our vadge fyi
hahahahahha

love you melli

Evilo

HSC

bearpaw said:
i hate how guys dont call me back, just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is sam.
typical bos responce:Kill yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)