what is the biggest negative of.. (1 Viewer)

Brizza

HSC
u miss the flirting and sometimes u get left out of "pick-up nights" when friends go out clubing

HSC
repz said:
what the biggest negative of being in a relationship?
having to think about absolutely everything...i mean i think about every reaction to my action anyway, but now these reactions are much more important as they react upon the one i love...mah guuurl.... :rolleyes:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Lack of freedom, and being unavailable when another perfect guy comes along.

However, the positive aspects outbalance the negative. :)

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Having another persons emotional state on some level depend on your actions.

I'm not phobic of commitnment, but when girls get possessive or freak out over little things, I'm gone like a flash.

Dot on the horizon.

HSC
N/A
repz said:
what the biggest negative of being in a relationship?
the emotions - once you're attached to them, it's like you're on drugs .. weLL, i just got hooked
then the breakup comes aLmost a year later - crap happens
you bLeed internally and have to tell people (months later) that you've broken up - bwah
baLL sucking!

my advice - dont get into a relationship, just give random hugs ^^;

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
one major neg. of being in a relationship is that I find that (because i mostly always am chasing more than 1 girl when single) is that I kinda miss those other girls, and at times i have found out during the relat. that a girl that i liked more than the one i am going out with, actually liked me. has that ever happened to any1 else, it sucks pretty bad.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I can say a positive about my relationship. Dead bodies don't say no.

A negative is they're so cold. :(

jellybeenz

HSC
I just spent the night out with friends- man there is this couple i know- they put the Open in Open relationship... they are both allowed to do exactly what they like with whoever they like, the only thing is that I think they have to ask the other if they wanna sleep with someone else and this is only to happen really rarely like at a schoolies situation. When they go out they go dance with other people and flirt and even kiss and hookup with, hardly spend any time together, but on the way home- honestly you would think they were the most in love and perfect couple in the world. they care so much about each other...

Its really rather strange but I guess if it works for them, who am I to judge. They are certainly happy.

I guess I'm just using this couple as an example of certain negatives mentioned here-- they don't have to be a problem.

Last edited:

ariande

The Don
HSC
The most negative thing for me is that your actions affect someone else, and you have to be mindful of this and not only not do anything that could be potentially damaging to them, but also not do anything that could be potentially damaging for you, because often their happiness is dependent on yours.

carpediem

HSC
Being in a relationship must be better than not being in a relationship.

Brizza

HSC
carpediem said:
Being in a relationship must be better than not being in a relationship.
well for me it is. knowing that u have that special sumone to hug and snuggle with, who will take care of u, out ways any negative for me. for instance, i had a disagreement (no not a fight) with my boyfriend, nd i wasnt paying attention where i was going, and he still walked ahead and held a branch up so it wouldnt hit me in the face.

i guess it all depends on what u like, i sitll have freedom and independance, and go out with ppl with out him there, even though im in an exclusive relationship. i luv it!

i do miss being single some times when i hear the stories of my girlfriends adventures though

HSC
Having your emotional state linked so closely to someone else's. They feel like shit, it brings you down because you know they're not happy. Then again, on the other hand that also works in reverse, so it's a matter of taking the good with the bad (Which isn't such a big deal because generally it's good more often than not). I can't really think of any aspects which are exclusively bad.

santaslayer

HSC
Being creative when big events come up.

Christmas, birthday..whateva....

....my head hurts...:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)