What is unique about UNSW Medicine? (1 Viewer)

latania

HSC
Hey....just really want to find out more about the medicine program at various medical schools around Australia and I was wondering if I could ask all the informed people out there to tell me what it is about UNSW Medical School and its medicine program that DIFFERS from other medical schools in Australia. What is unique, special about its medicine program...what do they have that other medical schools don't??
Thank heaps!!

roger321

HSC
N/A
are you trying to like, get ppl to answer your application form or something? o_0

latania

HSC
RageAgainstBOS said:
danke schon for your website but oh, do you want ME to tell you what's unique about UNSW Med even when I CLEARLY asked about it? ..otherwise why do I have to tell you? what's with the "You tell me"? what, you're my teacher or something? oh, what a wonderful attitude you have in replying to someone's question

latania

HSC
roger321 said:
are you trying to like, get ppl to answer your application form or something? o_0
UM, I don't think that's written anywhere in my post, if you actually look carefully? that I want to "get people to answer my application form"..don't really think it's in my post....
and as for the other thing, if you do look around the med threads around, it really does seem that...what people do in their threads, is that they ask questions regarding anything about medicine?? and since this is a "University of New South Wales" forum...it's err..quite NORMAL to ask "what is unique about UNSW Medicine"??

so um.."getting people to answer my application form"..what decent person would see it like that? certainly one with a clear good conscience wouldn't...

Last edited:

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
latania said:
UM, I don't think that's written anywhere in my post, if you actually look carefully? that I want to "get people to answer my application form"..don't really think it's in my post....
and as for the other thing, if you do look around the med threads around, it really does seem that...what people do in their threads, is that they ask questions regarding anything about medicine?? and since this is a "University of New South Wales" forum...it's err..quite NORMAL to ask "what is unique about UNSW Medicine"??

so um.."getting people to answer my application form"..what decent person would see it like that? certainly one with a clear good conscience wouldn't...
I can't believe you edited that post and it still looks like complete crap.

HSC
latania said:
danke schon for your website but oh, do you want ME to tell you what's unique about UNSW Med even when I CLEARLY asked about it? ..otherwise why do I have to tell you? what's with the "You tell me"? what, you're my teacher or something? oh, what a wonderful attitude you have in replying to someone's question
Im saying how about you do the research yourself. The answer is there.

at some point you actually have to do work for yourself, maybe that time has come for you, mummy aint gonna wipe your arse no more.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Dude, no one is forcing you to post here. She just wan't to know why she should choose UNSW. I am sure there are Med students that might answer her question. Seriously, don't flame in the Uni forums, it's pointless.

HSC
eh, i wouldnt call that flaming.

As roger321 alluded to, seems like someones being lazy.

Someone asked a question, i pointed them in the right direction.

latania

HSC
RageAgainstBOS said:
eh, i wouldnt call that flaming.

As roger321 alluded to, seems like someones being lazy.

Someone asked a question, i pointed them in the right direction.
Um there is a thing you know...that just because you ask a question doesn't mean that you're not trying to find the answer to it yourself at the same time?

otherwise I think you have lots of work to do...visit thousands of the threads in the forums in this BoS community and tell every person who asks a question that they're lazy....

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
RageAgainstBOS said:
Im saying how about you do the research yourself. The answer is there.

at some point you actually have to do work for yourself, maybe that time has come for you, mummy aint gonna wipe your arse no more.
Did it not occur to you that by asking the question here, she is doing research? There are different kinds of research and they serve different purposes.

roger321

HSC
N/A
yeh but the fact that she has posted the EXACT thread 3 times just made it seem a bit sus... o_0 (considering the one in the UNSW subforum is also still active)if they were different questions okay.. but i dunno.. i like conspiracy theroies ;p

latania

HSC
uh yeah Slide Rule made a very good point...
AND my friend did tell me about cross-posting awhile ago..and I also did reply to that in my other thread that the reason I cross-posted was because I wasn't sure about which forums people actually visit..and I would appreciate it if I could get some people's opinions to my questions....And if you did see my post regarding this, you would know that I didn't mean for it and I won't do it again now that I know that it's not the thing to do and I know which forums specifically to post questions.

but the point is, and I'm not being mean or anything..but if you don't have nothing nice to say, then the simple solution is not to post =)

gman03

HSC
latania said:
uh yeah Slide Rule made a very good point...
AND my friend did tell me about cross-posting awhile ago..and I also did reply to that in my other thread that the reason I cross-posted was because I wasn't sure about which forums people actually visit..and I would appreciate it if I could get some people's opinions to my questions....And if you did see my post regarding this, you would know that I didn't mean for it and I won't do it again now that I know that it's not the thing to do and I know which forums specifically to post questions.

but the point is, and I'm not being mean or anything..but if you don't have nothing nice to say, then the simple solution is not to post =)
so what have you concluded from your research? roughtly how different are the medicine courses between different universities?

asdf

HSC
I though UNSW was the only uni that had undergrad medicine (other unis - u have to do postgrad)?

gman03

HSC
asdf said:
I though UNSW was the only uni that had undergrad medicine (other unis - u have to do postgrad)?
I could think of monash, adelaide, newcastle, UofWA....

S

Shuter

UNSW medicine is unique in that they actually teach the course in asian.

Kelvy

HSC
Shuter said:
UNSW medicine is unique in that they actually teach the course in asian.
Ure funny dude.......i can't stop laughing....man im crying! its so funny far out!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)