Votes: 0 0.0%
  • + F

Votes: 41 18.6%

• Total voters

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I knowww, I swear I'm keeping the bras n things in my town open with the amount I spend on lingerie that pretty much no one else is seeing at the minute. They're such a waste of money. They don't stop your boobs from sagging either so gg functionality
Tbh never been there
But I shall

For now I just wear a 10A, it's not a tight fit tho :/

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I won't quote so you can edit :) Yeah I wear mostly high neck dresses because the top covers the boobies and the skirt covers the booty so I can pretend to be a little less weirdly designed (gg natural selection, how was making bodies so lumpy useful for anything in the wild?). It's pretty much only when I'm naked/in my underwear that people are like 'oh, um, hey there'.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Tbh never been there
But I shall

For now I just wear a 10A, it's not a tight fit tho :/
Yeah you have a pretty petite build, you're probably a 6C in reality, but glhf finding that haha. Bras n Things actually has a really good range of sizes. One of my exes tried to be 'romantic' and get me something from Victoria Secret (probably more of a present for him but whatever) and he assures me that after trying to tell the store the store assistant my size by saying 'it's more muffin than cupcake' he walked out with the biggest size he could find. It was a C lol. They pretty much only stock the absolute standard sizes at VS and Cotton On Body (the sizing at Cotton On is really weird actually, I always go a size down there) but Bras n Things have a loads better variety and still have pretty designs for more unusual sizes. You'll definitely find 8s there :)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
They also have really good sales all the time, so never pay full price there

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yeah you have a pretty petite build, you're probably a 6C in reality, but glhf finding that haha. Bras n Things actually has a really good range of sizes. One of my exes tried to be 'romantic' and get me something from Victoria Secret (probably more of a present for him but whatever) and he assures me that after trying to tell the store the store assistant my size by saying 'it's more muffin than cupcake' he walked out with the biggest size he could find. It was a C lol. They pretty much only stock the absolute standard sizes at VS and Cotton On Body (the sizing at Cotton On is really weird actually, I always go a size down there) but Bras n Things have a loads better variety and still have pretty designs for more unusual sizes. You'll definitely find 8s there :)
They also have really good sales all the time, so never pay full price there
Oh okay I might check it out then :D sounds good

Meno do you need help finding a bra cos I see you lurking

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
lol when guys derail this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)