what is your dream car? (2 Viewers)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yes I have seen quite a few photos of it, one of my favourite Z's. Seen Wangan Midnight? pretty awesome story line with Devil Z and Blackbird.
Ofcourse lol, saw it a couple of years ago. I guess it contributed to my appreciation of 240z's and older 911s.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes I have seen quite a few photos of it, one of my favourite Z's. Seen Wangan Midnight? pretty awesome story line with Devil Z and Blackbird.
I didn't like the anime that much. Felt a bit lame/boring watching cars go very fast on highways and a story to link it all together. Initial D was far more interesting.

That being said I liked playing WMMT.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I didn't like the anime that much. Felt a bit lame/boring watching cars go very fast on highways and a story to link it all together. Initial D was far more interesting.

I really liked Initial D, i only watched Wangan Midnight after i finished it and wanted more and it was the closest thing haha. Seen Stage 5 at all? I watched the first episode and it just seemed like a filler which dissapointed me considering how long it's been since the last episode was released, i think ill just wait until theres a lot of new episodes before seeing another.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

I really liked Initial D, i only watched Wangan Midnight after i finished it and wanted more and it was the closest thing haha. Seen Stage 5 at all? I watched the first episode and it just seemed like a filler which dissapointed me considering how long it's been since the last episode was released, i think ill just wait until theres a lot of new episodes before seeing another.
I do like Initial D although I haven't watched stage 5 yet. Also, I can't say I have played WMMT myself which kinda sucks.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I do like Initial D although I haven't watched stage 5 yet. Also, I can't say I have played WMMT myself which kinda sucks.
The only time i played WMMT some guy just suddenly sat next to me and popped in a card and suddenly i see on the screen some highly modified hatch back which supposedly had like 600 horsepower and i had to try and race him =S.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
The only time i played WMMT some guy just suddenly sat next to me and popped in a card and suddenly i see on the screen some highly modified hatch back which supposedly had like 600 horsepower and i had to try and race him =S.
dafaq, wasn't an EK or something like that was it lol.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Fast and furious spec, gayy as
Yeah was so over the top, and i had no luck driving some stock car - think it was an Evo V. Which, relevant to this thread, was my (practical) dream car for much of year 11 and 12.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Yeah was so over the top, and i had no luck driving some stock car - think it was an Evo V. Which, relevant to this thread, was my (practical) dream car for much of year 11 and 12.
I can respect evo's, especially VIII's and IX's but i'm more of a GTR guy myself.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I can respect evo's, especially VIII's and IX's but i'm more of a GTR guy myself.
Something about the looks of the 5 just appealed to me. I do like GTR's though... Prefer Jza80 Supras over regular Skylines though.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Something about the looks of the 5 just appealed to me. I do like GTR's though... Prefer Jza80 Supras over regular Skylines though.
Not a fan of regular skylines myself, most of them are modified horribly and try to replicate GTR's. Don't mind supras though, the older ones are quite nice as well.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Not a fan of regular skylines myself, most of them are modified horribly and try to replicate GTR's. Don't mind supras though, the older ones are quite nice as well.
Yeah, i think the Supras look better and the 2jz is a better engine than even the rb26. It's mostly the all wheel drive that makes the GTR's shine over the supras and very few regular Skylines have that.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Yeah, i think the Supras look better and the 2jz is a better engine than even the rb26. It's mostly the all wheel drive that makes the GTR's shine over the supras and very few regular Skylines have that.
2jz no shit :L 2jz in an r34 GTR would be the best combo, some people have done it but so much hate from gtr/supra fanboys.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
2jz no shit :L 2jz in an r34 GTR would be the best combo, some people have done it but so much hate from gtr/supra fanboys.
Lol i'd imagine! I wouldn't even bother though since it's pretty much a sidegrade, if you wanted the extra displacement may as well just use a RB30 block and keep it in the family. The RB30DETT's (RB30 block, 26 head hybrid) seem awesome from what i have seen online, but i dont understand much about this stuff so could all be hype.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Lol i'd imagine! I wouldn't even bother though since it's pretty much a sidegrade, if you wanted the extra displacement may as well just use a RB30 block and keep it in the family. The RB30DETT's (RB30 block, 26 head hybrid) seem awesome from what i have seen online, but i dont understand much about this stuff so could all be hype.
RB30 is a pain to convert, there are a fair few problems with clearance issues, mainly with the bonnet. The most common way is to just stroke the rb26 to 2.8L, very costly as expected though...

This is a machine, apparently he has spend 150k all up.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
RB30 is a pain to convert, there are a fair few problems with clearance issues, mainly with the bonnet. The most common way is to just stroke the rb26 to 2.8L, very costly as expected though...

This is a machine, apparently he has spend 150k all up.

I have seen that, i wouldn't be able to justify that 150k though... Knowing how much was spent makes that video not as exciting. That's enough for an R35! Enough for a Ferrari 360 (imo the best looking stock car, well has to have challenge rear grills) and a bit left over for maintenance.

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)