what is your dream car? (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I still think the Supra would've been better. Some guy on Youtube tried to one of the aftermarket turbo systems wanting to double the power output... resulted in a blown engine 2 weeks after, he tried to get a new one while the car was still under warranty but was declined because it was quite obvious, and plus, he showed his plate number lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OYM6iN5DAg

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A

BabBab007

HSC
Supra or a Skyline.

Damn insurance companies. Ageists.

Well if I could have any car, I'd have ford gt500 1967. But I'd get it re-sprayed/coloured again for the sake of it looking shiny.

(Pretty old car so of course they'd need a paint job).

But then again the insurance would go off the roof. Fuark.

:|

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Does that mean the Subaru is better quality / more expensive?
Not really. The car is just Toyota's baby and they are the bigger company so get the larger share of cars manafactured. There is only one spec level for the BRZ, sits somewhere in between 86 options.

I still think the Supra would've been better.
Toyota have said they would look into a new Supra if the demand was there and the 86 was succesful. Toyota and BMW are making a sports car on a shared platform too. Not sure if it's a good idea, BMW seems to have lost their way - the 4 series looks horrible, the sports kit for it looks like something HSV would do, and they killed off the M3 by making the 4 series.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Not really. The car is just Toyota's baby and they are the bigger company so get the larger share of cars manafactured. There is only one spec level for the BRZ, sits somewhere in between 86 options.

Toyota have said they would look into a new Supra if the demand was there and the 86 was succesful. Toyota and BMW are making a sports car on a shared platform too. Not sure if it's a good idea, BMW seems to have lost their way - the 4 series looks horrible, the sports kit for it looks like something HSV would do, and they killed off the M3 by making the 4 series.
Only the coupe, the sedan will still be known as the 3 series and thus the M3 remains alive. It was so stupid though to change it, how hard was it just to have different codes like before? (e90,e92,e93)

I must admit, i don't mind the new 435i with the M sport performance package. Generally though, the base models look quite ugly.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Judging by the number 86s I see around, I'm pretty sure it has been a success. It will be interesting to see what changes they make to the Supra when its eventually brought back, Both design and performance wise - the new Honda NSX looks sweet. I agree with the 4 series looking like something HSV would do, but I reckon the M3 did need a change, just not quite sure if the 4 series replaces it well though.. it will be fascinating to see what product Japanese and German engineering will produce lol

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Only the coupe, the sedan will still be known as the 3 series and thus the M3 remains alive. It was so stupid though to change it, how hard was it just to have different codes like before? (e90,e92,e93)

I must admit, i don't mind the new 435i with the M sport performance package. Generally though, the base models look quite ugly.
Yeah, when I think of an M3 I always think of a coupe though. The most iconic M3 generation would either be the E30 or E46 and wikipedia confirms my belief that they both only came as coupes lol. If you want a sedan may as well look into an M5.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Yeah, when I think of an M3 I always think of a coupe though. The most iconic M3 generation would either be the E30 or E46 and wikipedia confirms my belief that they both only came as coupes lol. If you want a sedan may as well look into an M5.
I'd take an M3 over an M5 any day.
Imagine the 4 series... being called the M4. lool

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
I'd take an M3 over an M5 any day.
Imagine the 4 series... being called the M4. lool
I reckon its hilarious to us sydney siders hahaha. oh yeah I also remember jeremy clarkson made a joke about their M4 highway over in england too

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
While the m4 is hilarious, can't wait to imagine series 7 being called the M7... haha

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
LOL true that, apparently theres a 2 series coming out too? so then we can have all the motorways, M2, M4, M5 and M7 hahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)