what is your everyday jewellery (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
You make jewellery wearers sound absolutely vain!
Ah no, that's not what I meant--I know some people just wear jewellery cos they do but I'm sure there are some out there who wear jewellery because they are vain/want to attract attention/etc.

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
EDIT: Speaking off taking off things, I've tried wearing rings and bracelets people have given me.
If they're easy to take off, they seem to stay off. I find rings really in the way of activities such as writing and piano playing......
I hear ya, sista :(

I can't stand bracelets 99% of the time - they dig into your wrist when you have your arm on a table, etc etc. I LOVE the look and feel of rings, but most of the ones I've ever had seem to be too big (I think I'm just one ring size smaller than the average smallest one you find in shops :( )and they keep twisting around, getting caught on things etc etc :(

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Sometimes I forget to even wear my watch, but usually it's:

- my watch that i got for my 18th
- gold ring that my dad gave to my mum many many years ago
- gold chain with a cross and gold "J" pendant
- silver loop bracelet that i got for my 16th

in the summer i'll wear the same but with my silver anklet

Skeeta

HSC
my mum gave me her mothers engagement ring (her mother passed away just after i was born), and my mum has her wedding ring... I'm going to get that resized and i'm thinking it will be a new addition to one of my fingers until i get an engagement ring of my own :eek:

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I always wear the same green studs in my second ear piercings, a black and purple bracelet around my right wrst, often a black watch and usually this really awesome pendant that's got an umbrella on it and raindrops coming out from under it... it's an inverted triangle, and the umbrella and drops are made from mother of pearl set against black... can't describe it, but it's awesome, I promise.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
One small silver watch with brown leather strap
One pair of silver and cubic zirconia stud earrings.

Thats it. If I'm feeling fancy I'll put on a necklace or something.

*hopeful*

HSC
i wear a watch-only when going to uni and work otherwise never
pearl earrings+3 silver studs
tiny nose pin-obviously i dont take that out n in every day
i do accessorise a bit depending on my outfit, it doesnt really take much effort u know....

Jaydels

HSC
I'm not too much of a jewellery wearer either...mainly cos it's a pain to take off and put back on again. I wear a pair of silver studs with cubic zirconia or whatever it is in them (they're more of a permanent fixture), a fine gold chain with the letter J on it which was an 18th present from close friends of the family, and a watch which was the last b'day present i got from my grandfather before he passed away :( So mostly sentimental stuff

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
-pair of studs, and 2 pairs of sleepers in my ears
-my labret
-my pop's crucifix (normally)
-signet ring with my initials
(all silver)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I love jewellery but don't often wear alot anymore due to College.

I will always (there are exceptions) wear at least one silver necklace, with at least one silver pendant on each chain and usually have my attractive emo glasses - are glasses jewellery? no? well close enough..

If not at college, I'll usually have dangly earrings in as I seem to have lost most of my studs :/

I used to always wear watches but unfortunately I seem to break more watches than the average person and have no watches that have either a watch band that isnt broken (meaning still goes around my wrist and stays on), or the watch face unshattered (as in the glass hasn't splintered/shattered). My watch-tan is almost gone now. I feel so incomplete. Tear.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
everyday:
- 2 silver rings from my bf (1 with a cubic from my 18th, 1 that he made back at school and gave to me)
- a bracelet that was my grandma's, i chose that and some other stuff after she passed away
- a pair of small gold hoops

and i often have a silver cuff on that i bought in town :D most awesome purchase ever!

i only take the rings whenever my hands are going to be in water (washing hands, beach/pool, showers), the bracelet i take off when getting wet (beach/pool and showers), the cuff comes off at night and when wet. earings only ever come out when i change them or sometimes if i have little infections around my holes that dont go away

all of my regluar stuff is sentimental except for the earings (they're just there caus i want something in the holes), and the cuff i love

IceOnFire

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
those rubber wrist bands.
and earrings in all five piercings.
usually just studs.
couldnt be bothered with anything else.
HaHAHAHa!!! I wear the exact same things, and i got five piercings as well.. lolz what are the chances. Two rubber wrist bands on my right hand, and 2 piercings on the top with three on the bottom on my ears. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)