what is your everyday jewellery (1 Viewer)

xx__savannah

HSC
Fine gold chain, nothing on it yet -- I ordered a unicorn but it looked ugly so I'm returning it.
Silver ring with dark sapphire.
Gold watch with cool black face.
And generally cheapy Diva studs or gold euroballs.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
thin silver bracelet
gold necklace with those seven rings on it
sometimes this green crystal necklace with like a dreamcatcher on it. i lost the dreamcatcher though, now it looks a bit funny coz that was sort of the centerpiece.

HSC
i use to wear like3 necklaces lolz. not now..

one jade necklace

and a bracelet i got from the temple and a ring ..

thats it ... so simple and plain these days =P

ane_st

HSC
i wear my cross necklace, two rings on my right hand and one on my left hand, and sometimes if i feel like wearing earings then usually studs..... all from tree of life <3 that store.....

arrested development
HSC
just a gold men's pocket watch for me.

i don't really like lots of jewellery for everyday wear; it makes me anxious and jittery. i've even stopped wearing small earrings.
and i loathe watches because they make my wrists look really obese.
however i will sometimes wear one statement piece when going out somewhere.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
a silver seiko watch
a gold necklace
ring my best friend gave me

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
5 crystal studs - i rarely change my earrings
a gold necklace with a pendant of some nonsensical chinese character which my mother used to wear

sometimes a silver guess id bracelet style watch
and two gold rings - a plain band my dad gave me, and one with white stones my family in vietnam gave me

i like jewellery to have meaning.

HSC
N/A
A pair of little gold stud earrings (I'm allergic to nickel and find that anymore more often gets caught on hair/pillow etc)

And that's it :( Not much of a jewellery girl (because I'm too lazy lol), however I admire the girls who can wake up each morning and find the time to accessorise fully...

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
babydoll_ said:
i like jewellery to have meaning.
me too, for everyday jewellery. all my nice jewellery is meanigful to the same extent, which means i don't wear any on a daily basis :/

i wear a pair of earrings and a watch.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
iambored said:
me too, for everyday jewellery. all my nice jewellery is meanigful to the same extent, which means i don't wear any on a daily basis :/

i wear a pair of earrings and a watch.
that's one way of looking at it. The necklace my boyfriend gave me I wear everyday because its that meaningful. I want it with me where ever I go.

It won't tarnish, rust, or corrode so everyday wear is fine...

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
- earrings (usually silver, depending on my mood and colour coordination)
- necklace
(ring, rare)

lala2

Banned
HSC
frootloop said:
A watch.

I don't DO jewellery.

I don't even really like wearing a watch-- when it's hot, I start sweating underneath it and it feels all gross and most of the time I just don't like how it moves up and down my wrist. But wearing it so that it's tight is really uncomrfortable too. It's annoying. Definitely more functional than decorative.

Besides, less is more.
Exactly. But I wear my watch everyday--birthday present by a friend, when the band of my old watch broke ( that too was also given to me by a friend, and was a rubbery kind of thing). I don't have my ears pierced, and I'm too lazy to bother to colour coordinate and/or wake up early enough to allocate myself time to do so. No makeup for me either. And my wardrobe is limited. See the pattern?

Hence my "beauty is from within" stance. :p

P.S. I do like admiring other girls though--how they can bother to spend all that time just to look good, only to take it off at the end of the day and restart all over again, every day.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lala2 said:
Exactly. But I wear my watch everyday--birthday present by a friend, when the band of my old watch broke ( that too was also given to me by a friend, and was a rubbery kind of thing). I don't have my ears pierced, and I'm too lazy to bother to colour coordinate and/or wake up early enough to allocate myself time to do so. No makeup for me either. And my wardrobe is limited. See the pattern?

Hence my "beauty is from within" stance. :p

P.S. I do like admiring other girls though--how they can bother to spend all that time just to look good, only to take it off at the end of the day and restart all over again, every day.
you sound like my dream girl.....not having to worry about what they wear and what they look like...i love it

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
:/

I just wear jewellery because I wear it.

You make jewellery wearers sound absolutely vain!

Plus now that I think about it... I don't actually take my jewellery off at all........

EDIT: Speaking off taking off things, I've tried wearing rings and bracelets people have given me.
If they're easy to take off, they seem to stay off. I find rings really in the way of activities such as writing and piano playing......

Last edited:

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
Iron Maiden ring.
Iron Maiden leather wristband.
Watch.
Lord of the Rings The One Ring.
Bullet belt.
Skull and crossbones lighter buckle.
The end.

kylie_robbo

White gold diamond ring that my grandparents gave me for my 18th
Stud earings (one in each ear)
Watch (small/delicate)
Silver necklace with cz pendant

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Usually-

2 pairs of earings, or 1 pair(depends on which earrings I wear)
watch-on my left wrist
bracelet-on my right wrist
chain
3 rings

I change what jewellery I wear from day to day, it just depends on what I feel like wearing.

CieL

HSC
My earrings - which i never take off
My necklace with a gold promise ring and a pendant - which I never take off cos my bf gave it to me

Only thing I wear daily and do take off is my watch lol

ur_inner_child said:
EDIT: Speaking off taking off things, I've tried wearing rings and bracelets people have given me.
If they're easy to take off, they seem to stay off. I find rings really in the way of activities such as writing and piano playing......
SAMEEE... I've tried wearing rings/bracelets but within 5hrs they'd be off since I think they get in my way

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
another bloke to enter this thread,

a watch, which my brother bought me
a ring which my cousin got me
a ring which a friend bought me
a necklace i bought with a friend
a pendant which i bought... to which i am still trying to find after leaving it somewhere...

i only wear the watch and ring. everything else depends on where and who im with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)