What is your 'Maths Exam' pen? (1 Viewer)

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
i've started using felt tip pens this year, makes it look nicer imo haha. i like kilometrico but as a lefty i find that i smudge a lot with them :/

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Uniball Jetstream Black.

That is THE SMOOTHEST pen I have ever used. I have a huge stash of about 10 of them because although they write so smoothly, they unfortunately run out so quickly.

Actually, this could be because of its delicious smoothness, I feel inclined to do more rough working out, or try more problems, so it APPEARS to be running out faster, when in fact I just enjoy doing work a lot more because it's just so beautifully delightful to use.

da ba dee da ba die
No.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
You can get them from Officeworks for about $16 for a pack of 4, but if you want bulk (you won't regret it), try eBay.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
You can wire Officeworks $100, and acquire the 25 directly =)

readmod

Banned
HSC
N/A
But I don't have a debit card :(

Plus you will pay postage with the extra $50

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Papermate Kilometrico Inkjoy 100.

Best pen I have ever used.

starshine02

HSC
I use kilometric gel blue and red and sometimes the pilot 0.7 blue one. I dislike the inkjoy ones because they always run out so quickly for me! cute name though

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I use kilometric gel blue and red and sometimes the pilot 0.7 blue one. I dislike the inkjoy ones because they always run out so quickly for me! cute name though
Yeah, I run through them pretty quickly so I've taken to keeping about 4-5 in my pencil case and just cycling through them. They're just so reliable though - I've only ever had one stop working before it ran out of ink, whereas with every other type of pen they'd stop working while half full for some reason.

EDIT: The only other bad thing about them is that they're terrible for drawing long lines. After about 5cm I found they start to rapidly fade.

Last edited:

starshine02

HSC
Yeah, I run through them pretty quickly so I've taken to keeping about 4-5 in my pencil case and just cycling through them. They're just so reliable though - I've only ever had one stop working before it ran out of ink, whereas with every other type of pen they'd stop working while half full for some reason.

EDIT: The only other bad thing about them is that they're terrible for drawing long lines. After about 5cm I found they start to rapidly fade.
Well I just think it's annoying to always have to cycle through pens. I'd rather them last a bit longer than always having to have a few in my pencil case. But they are pretty smooth when you write with them so I guess they aren't too bad...

Dash8

HSC
Artline Fineliner....they are soi good I take like 50 in with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)