What is your opinion of the current PM, Kevin Rudd? (1 Viewer)

How do you view our current PM, Kevin Rudd?

• Favourably

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Unfavourably

Votes: 36 46.8%

• Total voters

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Felix-x34 said:
How do you view our current PM?

I get the feeling that the PM cant quite believe he's made it. I think he is still in campaign mode.
He kind of annoys me - but im working on my attitude.

Ademir

HSC
Unfavourable.

Howard, Rudd, same shit different smell.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
A+ for effort

Some good ideas, needs to elaborate more.

Felix-x34

Asylum Request Pending
HSC
Unfavourable

I dont like him, but then again I dont like politician on the left.

Income redistribution - No thankyou

Big government - Piss off

Republic - God save the Queen mate

Civil Unions in ACT - They're gay anyway

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Rudd owns. He doesnt fuck around or spew bullshit like Howard. Glad to see he is starting to work on the problems created by the shitstorm Liberal government.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Boy has spark, but he's running a nanny state and that shits me. Still, woo! Tax cuts!

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Get the feeling that his still operating in campaign mode.

Have to admit there's been a few good ideas, but I'd like to see some come to light before I pass judgement.

Muz4PM

HSC
I must admit, I am not a fan of Kevin Rudd. I think as many have said, in the future Australia will begin to see what his short comings are, and how that will negatively impact them and the nation.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
He's bullshitting around a bit. These tax cuts are pure stupidity.

But I can't say I'd prefer Howard, so.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
Rudd owns. He doesnt fuck around or spew bullshit like Howard. Glad to see he is starting to work on the problems created by the shitstorm Liberal government.
I would like him more if he didn't propogate disproven lies, and support Israel.

Also, if he didn't criticise China on Tibet in the same week he congratulated Israel on it's 60th birthday with no mention to Gaza (which was bombarded in that same week.)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
umm. im undecided. sorta. i actually liked howard. i was a real supporter of him but the only thing that i hated him for was his racist views and the war on iraq.

other than that i think he was a great prime minister. would love to have him back.

one thing i hate abour rudd is the faggot gets involed in other countries business. lol trying to tell what china to do in tibet. STFU.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I commend Rudd on his vocal support of the State of Israel yet unfortunately much of Labor is opposed to Israel as they hold much of the poorer Arab populated seats. This is when Howard's support for Israel was solid and backed by the Liberal Party almost in entirity.

I voted unfavourably. He congratulated Israel but not much else and I feel his words weren't nearly as eloquent as those of Opposition Leader Brendan Nelson.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Not a fan of the nanny state business. FFS we can handle ourselves, we do not need to be told what's good for us.

Other than that, well, nobody's perfect and I can't honestly say that I'd prefer the alternative as it stands at the moment, so, yeah. Mostly indifferent.

Charizard

HSC
JaredR said:
I commend Rudd on his vocal support of the State of Israel yet unfortunately much of Labor is opposed to Israel as they hold much of the poorer Arab populated seats. This is when Howard's support for Israel was solid and backed by the Liberal Party almost in entirity.

I voted unfavourably. He congratulated Israel but not much else and I feel his words weren't nearly as eloquent as those of Opposition Leader Brendan Nelson.
Why do you bring up Israel every chance you get ?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
WTF does anybodies financial status have anything to do with their political opinions.
please help me find the link.

jaredR you are a DUD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)