What kind of stuf u can't take into the HSC? (1 Viewer)

GaganDeep

fffff
HSC
I was wondeirng jst a quick heads up, what king of stuff they don't allow you u take in?, Drinks? Food? lol for the english exam i get really sleepy need something to keep me awake

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
You definately cannot take food in there. I'm not sure about drinks (if you are, water only. Some guy once tried to tell me he took in vodka...but I'm pretty sure he was lying). And you just can't take pencilcases, extra sheets of paper, or pretty much anything with writing on it. I was wondering if you are allowed to bring tissues in??? For some reason, whenever I am in an exam I always have a runny nose...

karoooh

HSC
We were told a couple of days before the grad that the Board just implemented the rule that we weren't allowed to take our bags in and definately not our mobiles, even if they're switched off.

Something bout GPS. But, come on!I understand the mobile thing, though I can't really imagine most people using GPS to cheat, but why the hell not our bags?! We're only allowed to bring in clear pencil cases/plastic sleeves and a labeless bottle of water.

Has anyone been told no to bring in their bag? Seems a bit shifty to me.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
This is something I only just learned, which I think has been the rule for a few years not sure, but if you do IPT you aren't allowed to take calculators in. Hopefully they don't ask to solve the size of something in multimedia...

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
they do...

all you need to know is the theory...

W x L x Bit size

or something like that XD

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Spider786 said:
they do...

all you need to know is the theory...

W x L x Bit size

or something like that XD
Yea I noticed that on a past paper, but my teacher claims they could potentially ask for an exact answer :\

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
then you are required to master the 8 times tables and long division

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
uhawww said:
Yea I noticed that on a past paper, but my teacher claims they could potentially ask for an exact answer :\
bah thats bullshit..., even if they do, you'll still get marks from putting down the method

thats the key thing to remember when answering anything mathmatical, e.g the sizes of database files etc, its the method and that you know the thory that matters not the answer, you just need to show them that you know what they're asking you...

i got band 6 last year in accelerated IPT, your teacher has never done the ipt hsc so who you gonna believe? XD

if you need any help with anything else, pm me, or add to msn, (i feel sorry for you having such a bad teacher)

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
ur allowed to take food if u have special provisions . .lol

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
you people are so lame :(
nah i'm serious.
some people have some condition where they get too exhausted or something and they need regular food.

my year advisor told me~
well yeah.

HSC
my friend wasnt allowed to take her water bottle into the exam room coz it wasnt see through

..do you have to wear school uniform when you do the exam?

GaganDeep

fffff
HSC
so u can;t really take a can or a bottle of coke. what about tic tacs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)