• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what kind of undies do you wear??? (1 Viewer)

psycho_mushy

HSC
wouldn't it be embarassing walking into a shop and go "I wanna buy a bra for uh....... my friend?"

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
:( pretty bras hardly ever come in my size!! GRR the delta ones tho but theyre crappy and not supportive
i wear bonds undies tho :D and kayser hipster ones and i LOVE those SOHO ones from myer....the french knickers and gs.....the lace is so soft and pretty

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
A friend just bought me back from London a Agent Provacteur Set, its just so so beautiful. I had been in love with it for ages, and she got it for me, but im too scared to wear it. Its just stunning, and the undies alone were 30 pound. Im going to save it to be buried in.

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
Oh yeah - as for everyday stuff, I wear Oroton, but not the stuff from the old lady school.

rumour

HSC
twisted_emily said:
:( pretty bras hardly ever come in my size!! GRR the delta ones tho but theyre crappy and not supportive
i wear bonds undies tho :D and kayser hipster ones and i LOVE those SOHO ones from myer....the french knickers and gs.....the lace is so soft and pretty
I have never seen the Delta undies!!!

Skeeta

HSC
omg i bought the hottest undies today. They are black bonds "skimpy frilly" they are v cut in the bum (doesnt cover the cheeks) and has a a row of frill across the back.. I'll try find a pic somewhere.. very oo-la-la for bonds stuff

0Jade0

HSC
Wonderbra has really nice comfy bras and Elle.
Kayser Brazillian undies.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh..bonds are awesome :D

but i also don't mind the cheap ones with cute stuff on them like snoopy or the seven dwarves or whatever..they're cute hehe

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yeah so I went to bras and things today, and like they had really pretty bras but like, the undies were all retarded so I left empty handed and :(

HSC
i know, right? 99% of bras and things' underwear either involves cows, hearts or elmo. i'm not a huge fan of any of those three things, so ..

bonds is where its at, my friends. except for my lucky calvins <33

$a®e

HSC
i must say im likin kookai and calvin klien underwear atm, they have very cute n sexy g's and breifs very comfy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)