what make up do you wear? (1 Viewer)

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
if you have shit skin, foundation is a must. But yeah i dont cake it on, i use concealer first and then foundation really lightly. Sometimes mascara and either dark green or black eyeliner, maybe eyeshaddow depending where im going. And clear gloss. Nothing over the top

rumour

HSC
I use vaseline, instead of lipgloss. And I hate lipstick-I don't think it looks good!!!

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
vaseline is bad for your lips in the long run, i think. i swear by lucas' paw paw ointment.

as for makeup, it depends where i'm going. if it's school i don't wear any at all cos it's just a waste. otherwise mascara, blush (not pink, more of a browny type colour), paw paw ointment and MAYBE eyeshadow or eyeliner. if i'm going out at night or somewhere important then i wear a little foundation.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
virgin^sexy said:
i swear by lucas' paw paw ointment.
I used that because I had chapped lips once. It made my lips swell. I already have full lips and I hated the effects :(

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
nick1048 said:
I wear my girlfriends lip gloss when we kiss... I don't noe the brand but its shiny and strawberry and pink if that helps -_-
yuck i hate all that overly-glossy scented shit

0Jade0

HSC
Depends, Usually mascara (maybelline great lash.. good n cheap) and napolean lip gloss I'm addicted to this and it's like 40 bucks...not good.

Then... umm sometimes
Rimmel Eyeliner
foundation
blush

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
virgin^sexy said:
i have really full lips too and i've never had that happen to me.
Maybe Im allergic?
My mascara is this brand which uses natural ingredients like almond or some random one. And I have to be reallycareful which brand s I use for eyeliners/foundations/etc.
virgin^sexy said:
yuck i hate all that overly-glossy scented shit
Agreed.

0Jade0

HSC
If that makes your lips puff up NEVER try that Venom lipgloss.
Has anyone else tried it?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
llamalope said:
of course (cause I'm a dancer) performances require maximum impact makeup, otherwise you get washed out... so that requires panstick and foundation and powder, blusher, various shades of brown eyeshadow, false eyelashes, mascara (to make ur lashes blend in), liquid eyeliner, brow pencil (cause i redraw my eyebrows) and of course.... red lippy. Up close we look like drag queens and your skin feels disgusting, but on stage, you look like you have the biggest eyes. it works wonders. Althought it feels funny when you are dancing and sweating thru ur make up. I remember asking somebody if I'd sweated my eyebrows off (literally) :D
I had to wear bright blue eyeshadow for all my dance concerts.
oh man was it bad.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i wear
max factor foundation
benefit eyeliner (BEST eyeliner ever, well worth the cost)
love love love all lip gloss in pale pink shades, LOVE juicy tubes
l'oreal voluminous mascara

kaylz

HSC
hmmm well. i use clinique city block after my moisturisers, and then MAC concealer, MAC foundation, marks and spencers eyeshadow, dior blonde brow pencil, eyeliner in my lash line, clinique brown mascara, clinique blush, mac lipglass or dior stick then this organic manuka honey lip balm that's really shiny... and that's when i'm going for the nude look. and i keep my shiseido compact with me all of the time cos i get shiny:S

HSC
i have a new found love for tinted moisturiser. like foundation only not 'hello! you can't see my real skin at all!', it's good for during the day or whatever. freaking love juicy tubes, bought the holiday juicy tube pop set a while ago .. the really sheer light pinkish one is awesome, the one that's slightly more pink makes me look like a prostitute.

and that lip venom stuff hurts like a bitch. i love cinnamon, but not when it makes my lips sting.

0Jade0

HSC
Australis foundation is really nice, I dont really need foundation but it is nice and sheer and cheap (which is good because I always end up smashing the bottle).

I want bigger lips but fuck the lip venom is evil. My lips stung all night even after I wiped it off.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
im addicted to lipgloss.. felt naked wif out em... n stay away from foundation, i've seen so so so many ugly faces like.. girl, put icing on the cake, not the face ><

i wear..
lipgloss - anything under 20 cos i'l lick them of haft the time
estee lauder masscara n blush
guerlain eyeshadow
australis liquid eyeliner ( for special occation only)

asscookie

dork.
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
n stay away from foundation, i've seen so so so many ugly faces like.. girl, put icing on the cake, not the face ><
Yeah, that put me off foundation for a while too. I have a feeling that not a lot of these girls exfoliate often enough. I found that L'Oreal Translucide foundation worked really well for me, it was sheer, and there was actually a shade light enough for my face. L'Oreal seems to have stopped making it, though, so I'm looking around for something like it.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
L'Oreal Translucide is quite nice but i have combination skin so its the the best stuff
sometime i put on my mom shiseido foundation, thats nice too.. and guerlain foundation, the one in the compact pack looks really good on my mom, but that brand is for the 40+ neway !

HSC
mr_brightside said:
i wear nothing.....;)
I wish I could see that ;)

Back to the question, In general I wear eyeliner and lip balm. Moisturizer when its cold if that classifies as makeup.

I'm more of a cleaning person. I have 4 scrubs, 7 cleansers, 10 toners, 2 cooling gels and up to 30 moisturisers. I'd probably use two each day (for day and night) depending on the weather, my skin, what i'm doing that day etc. I don't get why some people spend so much on foundation when they dont even wash their faces. You sit there thinking... you could just cleanse properly.

The trouble with make-up is: if it's noticeable, it makes other people think that the person under all the make-up is really ugly, even if they're not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)