what make up do you wear? (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
jennylim said:
i do not understand the girls who wear makeup like that everyday. especially since i go to an all girls school...who is there to impress?
I know, people at my skool do the same thing...and really wats the point when there are only gals?

shortie_689

HSC
I WEAR:
Step 1: Coverup If Needed
Step 2: Loreal Foundation
Step 3: Bronzing Powder
Step 4: Jet Black Eyeliner or a Karkee Eyeliner Depends on the Eyeshadow (on the insides of the eye lids)
Step 5: Curl the eyelashes then put on a Primer
Step 6: Black Mascara
Step 7: Black Liquid Eyeliner on the top the eyelashes...
Step 8: If I am int he mood for eyeshadow I put it on then...
Step 9: Lip Gloss or Lip Stick

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
to work everyday and on weekends i wear:

clarins hydramatte day lotion as a moisturiser/primer
clinique superfit foundation
nutrimetics luminous concealer
jurlique silk dust
maybelline lash discovery mascara
loreal blush delice in raspberry sorbet
natio pressed powder bronzer
somehting on my lips, either lipgloss in a tube or brush on lipgloss or lipstick as a stain with lipgloss over the top

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jebbie said:
I love eyeliner. You can get really smokey eyes with blending in some eyeliner. Eyeliner is your friend. Learn to love it.
I love eyeliner too,sometimes i feel bare without it

rumour

HSC
Murf said:
lol yeah the foundation ive seen some ppl use it to cover up moulds of acne and pile the stuff on, like yeah ok acne is bad i fukin hate it but it gets to a point where the foundation looks so weird / standing out from everyone else u have to wonder if its worth it, spose it goes back 2 everything in moderation.
A girl at school used to do that, she had ance so she piled on the foundation. In pictures her face would stand out, because it was so white. She looked like a ghost!!!!!!!!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
im big on eyeliner and mascara
not like a goth
it suits my eyes ..but i dont need it..coz i have(apparently according to everyone)
big brown arabian eyes..lol

s0k0y0e0

HSC
R*A*U*N*C*H*Y said:
I wear black mascara, eyeliner and lancome juicy tubes lip gloss pink shade.
I don't wear foundation or eyeshadow.

how about you?
I wear as minimal make-up as possible! :uhhuh: I can never be bothered and I'm not that into it!

The only time I've ever really worn make-up was when I was 2 and 3 and I was dressing up in things or when I was like 6 and rummaging through my nanas old make-up with my cousin; so we could "look beautiful!" :p
Oh, and at my Year 10 formal; but even then, I wore minimal! Just a bit of foundation because I was sunburnt, blush, mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss!

When I'm just going out, all I put on is mascara --> depends how I feel to whether its clear or black, and I always have lip balm! :uhhuh: :)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Dark brown or black eyeliner. I also love putting another line of colour eyeliner below the black at times, it looks cool against colour contacts. Other than that its only lipgloss, Lancome juicy ones rock, and Estee Lauder glossy lipsticks are also great

Black eyeliner, clear mascara and either pink lipgloss Or just some non-coloured lipgloss - like the lip therapy stuf :D
And sometimes i use golden honey cheektint, depends on the day :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)