What makes a guy/girl UNattractive? (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
smoking (there was this gorgeous girl in high school, took up smoking, year later, hands and teeth were yellow, breathe constantly smelt like tabacoo etc) everyone was absolutely turned off of her. Shame though because she was a good kid.

ilikehats

HSC
In either sex, in no particular order:

-doesn't read books at all
-smokes
-hair gel

That's about it. For girls especially I don't mind much.
(but augh my bf uses hair gel, so gross! I like soft fluffy hair <3)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ilikehats said:
In either sex, in no particular order:

-doesn't read books at all
-smokes
-hair gel

That's about it. For girls especially I don't mind much.
(but augh my bf uses hair gel, so gross! I like soft fluffy hair <3)
like his pubes?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
jumb said:
Ever watch There's Something About Mary?
Yeah but that wasn't hairgel. I just havn't really seen any girls who use hairgel, or they use so little i don't notice it

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
Yeah but that wasn't hairgel. I just havn't really seen any girls who use hairgel, or they use so little i don't notice it
But when she saw it, she was all "oooh hair gel" so girls obviously know what to do with it.... the gel, I mean.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
any chick who has short, spiky hair would use it. hair gel i mean. i used to have really short hair that i could spike up, used wax, gel, moouse, spray, sometimes the good ole lick n stick would work ... IM JOKING, EWW!! but i did use the other products

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
any chick who has short, spiky hair would use it. hair gel i mean. i used to have really short hair that i could spike up, used wax, gel, moouse, spray, sometimes the good ole lick n stick would work ... IM JOKING, EWW!! but i did use the other products
like lesbians?

goosiegoo

HSC
I've used hair gel on the tips of my hair to make it spikey. Heaps of girls use hair gel...

emuthegreat

HSC
When they chew loudly with their mouth open .
Bad fashion, lol weird I know but their fashion is important to me .
Extremely over-protective . Like to the point where it doesn't make you feel like he cares all the time anymore, more like "I DON'T FCUKING TRUST YOU" lol .

:)

--MaRiJa--i3

HSC
dnt take jokes, wear the typical rapper clothes such as the shoes with those bubble things the hats army pants and everlast tops lol lookout for them there are soo many!!!!
umm .... guys who brag... sexist, hunchbacks, short guys!
gel!! shoking

cant think of anything else

Last edited:
HSC
girls who are lazy, not independant and up themselves = massive massive turn off

sarakelly89

HSC
unattractive:
drinking
smoking
drugs
swearing
bad body odour
soccer players

eeeman

Banned
HSC
I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal! I Love Chicks That Do Anal!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
sarakelly89 said:
unattractive:
drinking
smoking
drugs
swearing
bad body odour
soccer players
What do you have against people who play soccer? ALOT of guys play soccer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)