What makes a guy/girl UNattractive? (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
i don't see what looking like a 12 year old is a bad thing :eek:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
girls who dress strictly according to wat's in fashion is a bit of a turnoff... it makes them seem like theyre desperate for attention
If they're really good at dressing up, you probably won't notice their outfit so much and just come away thinking they've got some awesome persona ^_______________^

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
melsc said:
It gets annoying when you try and buy alcohol and no one will believe you are 19
I enjoy it, I think it's fun. I guess that's just cause I'm not insecure about my looks.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
I like girls with fashion and dress nice. Looks classy and elegant, so long as the clothes they wear are not slutty or skanky, then I dont mind a fashionable girl.

I dont like girls how do not know how to dress and have no fashion or dress sense.

There is a difference with nice fashion, and dirty skanky fasion. I think thats what you guys have to differentiate.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
*sigh* as I said in my post, I am aware that there is skanky fashion around and I am not debating that.

Just saying that not all girls who are fashionable dress skanky. agree?

Some actually have nice fashion sense and yes those are the ones who know what suits them, not necessarily following the fashsion trend at the time. agree?

T

trolloutaface

melsc said:
looking good has nothing to do with fashion, its knowning what suits your body and personality. The current fashion is very skankish
lol I've seen you around uni and think that you're very old fashioned.....no offence though, it's cute....but I'm just saying. :)

Looking good has a lot to do with fashion. The most ugliest girls can look decent when they're dressed nicely, imo.

Guys who have no fashion sense are a turn off.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Yes but there is a difference between dressing nicely and dressing in what is fashionable. I think people look better when they dress nicely but it doesnt have to be what is 'fashionable' at the time. Especially people who wear high cut tops and hipsters and don't have the body for it. Or people who try and fill out something they just cant.

For most uni students though fashionable clothes don't fit into their budget.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
AIDS makes a girl look unattractive

so does..... GINGERVITIS!!!!!!!!! *has family guy moment*

stazi

Nightman
HSC
carbolic smoke ball? more like carlill smokes bongs. pwned.

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
Bendeguz said:
Indeed, that is me in all my hideous glory. Thankyou for making your comment, it has helped me reinforce my accurate and unclouded body image, and thus helped me on the rocky journey towards acceptance of my unescapable fate. :)
ok then.........right.........

b3nif

HSC
this has nothin to do with the thread lol

But i eat those red circles TOO ahahahahahaha

*drools* mmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)