What makes a guy/girl UNattractive? (1 Viewer)

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
Too much make up (maybe a little is acceptable). I'm not a fan of the unnatural looks.
Acts as if she doesn't care about you (Tsundere basically), or if she actually doesn't care for that matter
Possibly (but can be tolerated depending on degree)
-Bad mannered
-Over reactive
-Too sensitive in the sense that she'd get jealous just with me talking to another friend (guy or girl)
-Demands too much time/attention (Don't get me wrong, I'd love to spend more time with that special girl but theres a limit, y'know)
-Short fused

I consider myself an accepting person but its just the excessive thick make-up that causes me to facepalm but the above are my personal opinions. Obviously, other's will have their own.

yangevangelion

HSC
Too much make up (maybe a little is acceptable). I'm not a fan of the unnatural looks.
Acts as if she doesn't care about you (Tsundere basically), or if she actually doesn't care for that matter
-Bad mannered
-Over reactive
-Too sensitive in the sense that she'd get jealous just with me talking to another friend (guy or girl)
-Demands too much time/attention (Don't get me wrong, I'd love to spend more time with that special girl but theres a limit, y'know)
-Short fused

I consider myself an accepting person but its just the excessive thick make-up that causes me to facepalm but the above are my personal opinions. Obviously, other's will have their own.
Now stop right there 'YoloStudent'. Although I agree with your take on tsunderes, it is obviously that yanderes are the epitome of perfection in today's generation. What is true love? What is true affection? Your taste and preference are products of the mass media. Sexy abs, flat chest and make-up? These characteristics do not define a person's true character nor their values and morality.

Now let us take a look into our School Days context. Kotonoha Katsura is an exemplar innocent girl, representing what is undeniably the best girl in society. Her family name means 'Osmanthus fragrans', reinforcing her ability to harvest a "various collection of designer brand clothes, striking good looks and extremely luscious body" (Makoto Itou, 2005). The allusion of wealth and status highlights the idea that 'materialism' is the ideal dream that allow us to grasp a sense of perfection. It is through material possessions that we are able to develop true feelings, paralleling that of the relationship between Kotonoha and Makoto and overthrow the social standards set today.

Although Kotonoha possesses shy and quiet qualities, it is her yandere personality that allow her to transcend all societal constraints imposed on her.
The love developed from yanderes is also undeniably the purest form of love; as we see in our final school days where she holds Makoto's decapitated head juxtaposed against the vast blue ocean. Here we are reminded of 'Porphyria's Lover', a powerful poem composed by based Robert Browning. Have a read at this masterpiece. It will surely change your outlook in life and your preferences of tastes of men and women.

Therefore yanderes are best girl; they don't care about your physical details but rather, the size of your heart, strength and morality that will last for eternity. nothing, NOTHING will ever surpass them.

sammifree

HSC
I know I'm really late to this but it popped up and I'm procrastinating so I decided to read it
Honestly some of you guys are such dickheads. Some of the stuff you said is just digusting and judgemental, and I get having certain tastes but there is a difference between having preferences and being flat out rude.
That is all.

Hi there444

HSC
-Bad mannered
-Over reactive
-Short fused

With that criteria, you are looking at a perfect girl which is not possible.
Cos no one is perfect.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
girls (part 1 of 27):

not being thin
not having long hair
not dressing femininely
bad makeup (i.e. most girls)
piercings
tattoos
excessive swearing
body hair

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)