what makes someone a 'slut'? (1 Viewer)

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
housah0lic said:
a chicks a slut when she fucks around and everyone knows about it.
Nah, I rekon that it’s a term reserved for unattractive women who sleep around and are either over the top proud of their achievement, or, who pretend or attempt to play-down their whorish nature.

I have a friend at tafe who sleeps around abit but is really open about it. Her confidence and honesty about it give her a healthy attractive streak…and she’s hell good looking. If she were unattractive I’m sure she’d be labelled a slut…but due to her looks & confidence it works to increase her sex appeal imo.

Scissors

HSC
always.dreaming said:
Nah, I rekon that it’s a term reserved for unattractive women who sleep around and are either over the top proud of their achievement, or, who pretend or attempt to play-down their whorish nature.

I have a friend at tafe who sleeps around abit but is really open about it. Her confidence and honesty about it give her a healthy attractive streak…and she’s hell good looking. If she were unattractive I’m sure she’d be labelled a slut…but due to her looks & confidence it works to increase her sex appeal imo.
I used to work with a girl who looked like a dog and slept around A LOT. I seriously don't know how she did it, but she used to have guys hanging off her every week! She's really open about it though, which is a quality I respect to be honest.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
someone who has no self-respect when it comes to that shit, whether they've fucked one dude or a hundred
This is the correct answer. Someone who does all this random shit to fix their own emotional problems, rather than because it's fun and actually makes them happy.

If you're insecure, emotionally-distressed or generally down in the dumps, fucking a bunch of guys will just make you feel worse.

If you enjoy having sex and you're confident you won't get used, then fuck it, go for it, it's your right as a human being and do it as many times as you want as many ways as you can. I salute you.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
probably something like fucking 3 guys at once, each of them thinking they are in a relationship and the only one. Then another guy comes along and he is like " i pretty much just want to fuck you, you are hot and i feel like using you for sex' so that makes it 4 guys then :p

It sucks when this girl is a friend, i just wish she had more respect for herself...oh well she has her head on straight now and is in a good, normal relationship with a good guy and has been for a few months[she got rid of the others and then found him a bit later] i hope it lasts cause he makes her happy and he has honest intensions :) .

I have no idea why girls do that really...it just shows a total lack of respect for yourself, its like they realize the guys just want to fuck them and use them, but they dont have the self esteem to tell them no, or make them wait or anything so they just put up with it and let them do it. I guess in the short term it makes them feel loved and wanted...but its such a transient feeling i dont see how it can possibly be worth it.

theKINGisback

Banned
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Yes, they just stick other things inside them instead...

Well- I have a huge 22cm penis. If all girls love penis, this one can do with EVEN MORE action.

theKINGisback

Banned
HSC
UNSWMasturbator said:
no u dont ur dik not that big

Well- not taking into the obvious fact that you would know (shhh honey don't tell them about the secret gay blowjobs I pay you for, I don't want to lose that)... But... I do have an incredibly large penis, You can check my video, it's on limewire somewhere. They keep changing the name though- but it used to be 'drilled and facial- teen'.

It's 22cm, girlies, if you want I can freshen your breath and give you something you can use your mouths for.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
it's happening again

look this is thread about sluttiness. and who the fuck would want a 22cm cock?
i mean ouch for fucks sake

theKINGisback

Banned
HSC
housah0lic said:
it's happening again

look this is thread about sluttiness. and who the fuck would want a 22cm cock?
i mean ouch for fucks sake

Well, yes we know you're a virgin... But maybe we should try it out before you rush in. I could probably get it into your lungs...
What can I say, I LOVE sluts, and clearly ma'am, you're a slut. So, by the logical entailment factor- I guess I love you? On your knees, back, our pantng like a dog (all your useful positions in life).

Grieg

HSC
but arnt all chicks sluts??
i thought women=whore=slut?

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Speakin of penises, I was reading FHM, and some dude had a 3" erection, and he wrote a book about it.
Then they talked about huge dicks, and how uncomfortable it is for women, plus you can snap the dick like a pencil.

7" WTF!

LMAO @ abbeyroad's sig.

HalcyonSky

HSC
hahahah at the guy writing a book about his 3inch penis

but really, 3inches is still like what, 7.5cm? im sure he could still do something with that

Last edited:

SkyLo

HSC
some feminist ho called me a slut once. i tried to explain to her since im a guy that is silly but i was drunk and she was pretty bossy and the next day she said sorry. the end.

9deuce

MADE
HSC
A bitch is a hoe, which means a hoe is a bitch.
So if you's a hoe, then you's a bitch, and I made this song for you:

Dance bitch dance
Hoe bitch dance
Bitch hoe dance
Dance bitch hoe dance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)