what makes someone a 'slut'? (1 Viewer)

floatinglily

HSC
a slut would be someone [guy/girl] who sleeps with anyone without a sense of commitment

*Baby-K*

HSC
Girls (especially friends) who tell other people's boyfriends that they get horny when they are drunk, and that OH in fact she's horny right now

boris

Banned
HSC
All of your posts have been shit. Stop posting.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Someone who puts out indiscriminately, whether in a relationship or not, and with multiple people at a time.

The best example I can think of to differentiate is a good friend of mine. Most of the relationships she's been in are very short-lived, and following one after the other in rapid succession, such you could say they were casual relationships, which they probably are. All of them are sexual, but it's never more than one at a time and she's faithful to each of them. And she doesn't enter relationships intending them to be temporary--they are all just very short lived. And the bfs I've met are nice, classy guys. So that's not being a slut--that's just sex being important to her.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well maybe she could umm...try waiting a few days first? lol.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Rapid succession of course being 1-2 weeks break, average rship length is abt 2mths, so short but not that short.

tristanj

HSC
A female who is not contented with just one banana and hunts for more bananas. She must have loved a pail of milk! Sometimes it's not even safe to have sex with a sl@t due to a possible risk of STD/HIV/AIDS disease.

ambi89

HSC
A slut is a dirty women or man who sleeps with 5 to 10 men / women in one night and does not have respect for them or any other

IndustrialBar

HSC
ambi89 said:
A slut is a dirty women or man who sleeps with 5 to 10 men / women in one night and does not have respect for them or any other
5 to 10? So it doesn't count if they sleep with 20, then. :read:

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
ambi89 said:
what if you sleep with 4.5 guys in a night and have respect for 1 but not the remainder. i would like to know this puleeze.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)