What mark did u get for CSSA maths trial (1 Viewer)

dikeymikey

HSC
N/A
I got 89/120. I was quite happy with that since the top mark was 101/120 and I was the 2nd highest. The average for this exam was in the 50's/120. Hopefully I should be ranked 2nd or 3rd in mathematics in my school now :)

lil-la

HSC
can someone please send me a copy of the 2006 cssa or independant paper please, i go to a crappy low ranked school and they use the same qs from the 2005/04 hsc with some of the harder qs changed as the trial exam. So please can someone send me a copy, i want to see how i compare to others in this forum, the marking guidelines will be helpful too so i could mark it.

It will me even better if you can send me 06 trial papers for physics, economics and chemistry as well if you have the time.

Email:lil.lala0102@gmail.com

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
is it safe to post up some section of the cssa trial paper now? i just want to see if my school did the cssa paper

karnoganguli

HSC
joshay said:
How come ur accelerated if u arnt getting at least 105/120? Do you also do 3U this year?
I'm doing accelerated cause i did well in yr 10 maths... i'm not doing 3 unit this year because it isn't offered for as an accelerated course. weird isn't it.

I'm doing 4 unit next year cause i murdered the 3 unit prelim yearly exam (97%) but got 87% in 2 unit (year 11). So i won't be working too much for the hsc exam...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)