What mark did u get for CSSA maths trial (1 Viewer)

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
umm... i believe if i put in the suitable study i could have well got over 90

what did u get ?

H

housemouse

sando said:
umm... i believe if i put in the suitable study i could have well got over 90

what did u get ?
If only you did study......................

need2studi

HSC
80/120 Ive been going better in maths this year.. but for question 2 i got only 5 marks and for seven i only got 3 marks.. I see where i have let myself down. Disappointed with those questions mostly. But it went alright compared to with how i viewed the test.

4DOGS

HSC
i got 76/120 was pretty disapointed considering i did the first 6 question really well and bombed out on the last 4. but i guess i can only improve.

Last edited:

aurel

HSC
I was pleasantly surprised with my mark. I got 90/120 = 75%. I was initially hoping to just get over 60% let alone 70%. The first half of the exam i aced, with >10 out of 12 for most sections. But i bombed out in the second half, ranging from like 5 to 8.5. Pretty happy with the overall though :)

karnoganguli

HSC
I got 84/120... i'm re-doing 2 unit next year. I came 3rd last in my class (accelerated nerds). The top mark in our class was 115/120...

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
karnoganguli said:
I got 84/120... i'm re-doing 2 unit next year. I came 3rd last in my class (accelerated nerds). The top mark in our class was 115/120...
As if you're talking to me about accelerated nerds :p One kid in the accelerated 2 unit class that I have to go to got 118/120 for the trial, this is his second year of doing 2 unit maths though.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i got 40 out of 116 (slightly altered paper)

i knew i wouldnt do great at it but after receiving my marks i believe i shall now commit ritualistic suicide.

*sigh* studied non stop for maths in the holidays with another 15 or so hours into it in the days before the exam.

i dunno what i did wrong... i feel like i can answer the questions in the textbook pretty well and have a pretty firm understanding about the topics but that exam just killed my rankings, think a nice about 13/18 now. after slowly improving throughout the year and getting close to that average ranking in a class full of extension asians that exam just killed me. it was complete ownage by knife headshot, headbutt fatality followed by all my gatherers getting nuked.

oh wells... *grabs the bible, black robe and razor blades

Tim035

HSC
74/120 :(

Like everyone it was looking really promising up to question 7 with >10/12 for each section and then I just lost focus really.. the questions weren't as hard as they appeared in the exam for sections 7-10 so I'm preety dissapointed in myself.
Still managed to maintain a rank of 5th though which I'm glad about.
Every other subject has been above 80% though, so I'm simply making maths my primary focus between now and the HSC. Especially making sure I can pwn sections 7 - 10 on any paper I look at.

karnoganguli

HSC
^^ AGREE... i thought i was gonna get 95% till question 7 (ah well)... i'll do it again next year (i got 111/120 for half-yearlies).

sinist4

HSC
it got 70/120 :(, buti still retained my top rank, so theres my second chance :)

it was pretty hard that test... like really :(, well better study hard from now on.

passion89

HSC
You all did really well considering the difficulty of the exam. Congrats!

My teacher said that people getting >70/120 in that exam should be pleased with their marks :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
DeathB4Life said:
i dunno what i did wrong... i feel like i can answer the questions in the textbook pretty well and have a pretty firm understanding about the topics but that exam just killed my rankings
I would highly recommend you do some past papers if you haven't already done so, this is probably the best way to prepare for a maths exam or assessment.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
passion89 said:

My teacher said that people getting >70/120 in that exam should be pleased with their marks :)

ok k.. that makes me feel better :)

abcd9146

HSC
hmm... our paper was altered i think took out all the easy probability question, and shove in some other stuff to make the paper harder >.>

got 85% i think, alright mark, probably top 15 or so... could've done better.. mehhh

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
passion89 said:

Lol figures that I'd get 69/120 then :p

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
I got 94/120... bit dissapointed cuz i got 100/120 in half yearlies. Made heaps of silly mistakes and failed to see how to do the time repayment question :( ...

I also used the 3U way to find out the angle between two lines.. did anyone else do that as well?? because i got that wrong, but everything i did was correct.

passion89

HSC
Tbomb2k said:
I also used the 3U way to find out the angle between two lines.. did anyone else do that as well?? because i got that wrong, but everything i did was correct.
Did you get marked down for using the 3u method?

alexjosevski

HSC
Tbomb2k said:
I got 94/120... bit dissapointed cuz i got 100/120 in half yearlies. Made heaps of silly mistakes and failed to see how to do the time repayment question :( ...

I think its slack that people get marked down just for using a different method. Unless the question clearly states to use a specific method i believe what method you use is irelevant as long as you get the right answer of course .

I got 100/120 for the cssa maths trial exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)