• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what NOT to wear (1 Viewer)

GSTARRAW

_DeathlessOne_ said:
And I dont give a flying fuck about you or your homosexual choice in clothing
Don't comment on my style of clothing if you don't give a fuck then you sewer rat cunt.

GSTARRAW

alien said:
rat tails are so gross, when i see them i just want to cut them off right there
Yeah i agree, leave the rat's tails for the rats i say.

G

Gavvvvvin

ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Don't comment on my style of clothing if you don't give a fuck then you sewer rat cunt.
Go shove your Arabian cock up your ass you elf testicle

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i hate it when chicks wear too much foundation. or dont blend in thier foundation. or dont get foundation close to thier skin tone and get it darker. i think it looks so skanky.

but yeah, i like it when guys wear nice jeans and a nice shirt. and if its at day, a funky hat.

ta-da

HSC
pink is quite gay on guys .. im still not able to accept it
so long as ppl dont dress like a bum ... its ok
and over doing it is a bit stupid as well ... ie. a gazillion accessories
just smart n casual .. jeans/skirt and top its all good

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
lol its pretty funny how we a convo going and theres like this mini battle between arabian and deathless at the same time

GSTARRAW

_DeathlessOne_ said:
Go shove your Arabian cock up your ass you elf testicle
Quite lame, i think we'll settle for 1-0 my way. Good try though, maybe next time! Come on go fondle your dog's asshole now you fucken cocksqueeze.

gibsos

people should never wear the following to a date:

- white tracksuit pants

Guys who make an effort aren't vein they are generally more secure about their sexuality then the "tough guys" like the deathless clown who has a malformed opinions which indicate a direct correlation to his malformed genitalia

i own 1 pink shirt but had it way before every guy in shopping malls traded his stupid kappa tracksuit for a pink shirt

2ndly - People should refrain from trying to spell like so :

dis iz da way ma mouf makez me talk 4 eva - because it makes them sound even more stupid than they are

and people from the class of 2002 need to let go.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I'm not that superficial about clothing. Wear whatever makes them feel good.

(Note to gibsos, was the irony intended? I hope so for your sake)

gibsos

wow - u totally picked up on da I-ronKNeE of da 2ndly i uzed

moreover you finished the HSC over a year ago - you did well - let go.

Collin

HSC
N/A
gibsos said:

- white tracksuit pants

Guys who make an effort aren't vein they are generally more secure about their sexuality then the "tough guys" like the deathless clown who has a malformed opinions which indicate a direct correlation to his malformed genitalia

i own 1 pink shirt but had it way before every guy in shopping malls traded his stupid kappa tracksuit for a pink shirt

dis iz da way ma mouf makez me talk 4 eva - because it makes them sound even more stupid than they are

Gibso, you speak as if your opinion is authority. I actually quite like it when a chick wears white tracksuit pants.

Also, you shouldn't make the linguistical flames unless you're willing to correctly punctuate and capitalise your sentences.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Gibso, you speak as if your opinion is authority. I actually quite like it when a chick wears white tracksuit pants.

Also, you shouldn't make the linguistical flames unless you're willing to correctly punctuate and capitalise your sentences.
Damn, I don't even have to fight my own fights for me. I'm just so good people defend me out of restecp.

Anyway, I didn't pick up on the "I ronknee" (Ok, that wasn't even phonetic, at least separate the ron from knee), I picked up on the hideous contraction used to make your godforsaken point, as well as the spelling blunder.

EDIT: Come to think of it, there are a few spelling errors. Have the decency to check first.

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
Damn, I don't even have to fight my own fights for me. I'm just so good people defend me out of restecp.
LMAO, you bastard I was defending my own opinions, which by coincidence seemed like I was fighting your battle. Ya bitch keypad.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
JKDDragon said:
LMAO, you bastard I was defending my own opinions, which by coincidence seemed like I was fighting your battle. Ya bitch keypad.
No, we're fighting for the same cause. The sake of correct grammar and spelling!

And the ridding of all people who don't know where the "Shift" or even the "Caps Lock" key reside.

Collin

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
No, we're fighting for the same cause. The sake of correct grammar and spelling!

And the ridding of all people who don't know where the "Shift" or even the "Caps Lock" key reside.
Perhaps they are broken. I do recall another particular member on another forum who really DID have fucked spacebar keys, so he.typed.like.this.

As for the fight against correct spelling and grammar, we're gonna have to 'sanitise' the forums, Hitler style.

gibsos

You go to university but you are still going to an HSC forum. White tracksuit pants are the most disgusting piece of clothing one can own. People who have gotten UAI's should let go. Yes I had a go at a racist fuckwit and people who spell like they are writing poor ghetto "r'n'b" music.

What fascinates me is how desperate YOU are to establish yourselves as intellectuals by stating your university courses, UAI's etc, why don't you go get a part-time job and move into a college or sharehouse hopefully someone there can help you lose your virginity.

gibsos

Moreover your grasp of the english language is so good you confused each other.

G

Gavvvvvin

gibsos said:

- white tracksuit pants

Apparently I'm a tough guy :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)