what number question 2 ??? bloody exam was ssoooooooo hard !!!!! what do you reckon? (1 Viewer)

form_n_focus

yah i did q4....it seemed the most obvious choice to me...

but i think i fecked it cos i started talking about being able to distinguish movements by their subject matter (only a lil bit tho) then noticed it was sposed to be about their practice -- but hopefully theyll take the word 'practice' to mean their work as a whole, not the technical application of 'practice' ie technique......aaaaanyway. managed to incorporate 9 artists, but obv there was a sacrifice of detail. looking at maybe 20/25

cheers all.

Jack_Ass121

OMG that test was burrrrrrchi im telln ya,, the last questions especially, nah of them at all so much as nearly related to my previous planned eesay, so I was forced to spin shit on the spot,, I ended up doin the first questions, sumfn like, how do events affect the artist direction,, which wasnt to bad, I rember asnswering a similar question in like my yr 10/11 yearly test, so I tried real hard to think back to that time and rember what i put,, but yea i pretty much fucked it, i diddnt even attempt question 1, i had nuthn

rotyal

Section II deviated from the past papers, and the trials... which was upsetting, but you've just got to make it fit. I'd prepared quite thoroughly for artists applicable to both the postmodern and cultural frames, as well as contemporary. So when there was neither a very direct reference to the postmodern or cultural within the frames Questions I headed straight to question 8.

lazybum

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by form_n_focus

but i think i fecked it cos i started talking about being able to distinguish movements by their subject matter (only a lil bit tho) then noticed it was sposed to be about their practice --
cheers all.

ya ii did the same thing
but how do you put so any artists?
i only did 3 but in detail
did Artemisia Gentileschi, wrote all about her style but forgot to writ e that she had patrons etc etc to distinguish her from lets say contemporary art
damn !! it's always the things i know but 4 got to wriite!!
then did orlan and gueriilla girls

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rotyal
Section II deviated from the past papers, and the trials... which was upsetting, but you've just got to make it fit. I'd prepared quite thoroughly for artists applicable to both the postmodern and cultural frames, as well as contemporary. So when there was neither a very direct reference to the postmodern or cultural within the frames Questions I headed straight to question 8.
Eh, same. I was like, skip, skip, woohoo question 8! Surprisingly, my friend who basically always does the same question as me, decided to go for question 7. That probably would have been my next choice...

holl

I did 9, which was allmost identical to our trials and exactally what we did a huge case study on. I talked about "Geovanni Arnolfini and his bride" by Jan Van Eyck, "The Liberator" by Rene Magritte and "The four hoursemen of the appocalypse" by Albrecht Durer and said how they communicate meaning through a visual language of signs and symbols. I had 2 and a half prepared essays. One for signs and symbols, one for abstraction and kinda one for technology.

MGT

I did question 9 and i was talking to my art teacher a couple of days later and she said that was the best question i could have done she was realy happy that i did that one cauz it fitted rite in with our case study!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)