What pen have you been using for you HSC exams? (1 Viewer)

loki911

HSC
laurennn91 said:
papermate kilometrico dominate.

i'm left handed though and i found that my exam was covered in smudge marks by the time i finished. can anyone empathise?
yea I'm left handed too and i used to use gel pens but now switched to ball points so writting speed greatly decreased. I managed to pump out 7 pages for AOS and HOW can someone get out 6 books unless their handwriting is massive.

lol pens? what are pens?

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
OMG, so many Kilometrico users. Those goddamn things always smudge on me for whatever reason, lol, so I avoid them like the plague x.x

Funny thing with gel pens or ink pens is that they can't cough up ink as fast as I write... So yeah -.-

I use Bic Cristal. You know, the kinda pens that you can get fifty for $2. They don't smudge for me, lol, and that's all that matters XD

JustAnotherDan

HSC
I have 9 black kilometrico pens in my plastic sleeve. That's 9km of writing, according to their guarantee.

Kew

HSC
Yeah um, I just use a Parker Pen that my friend got me. :)

jjo

I'm go murderlise dog!
HSC
I use 23 induvidually lettered stamps of the alphabet to write my exams......
......and an inkpad.

takes a while but you get used to it.

On the harder tests i bring in a stamp with the phrase "Fuck it" underlined. Conveys a lot of emotion and power at the same time.

Seriously though i use Bic gel pens.

Go through one a exam. Feels like im a gun using up ammo. Spent pens/cartridges everywhere!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Another Kilometrico user. I buy them because they're cheap to get bulk lots. And I have a habit of breaking pens, either through biting, bending or other means...

Kew

HSC
Absolutezero said:
I have a habit of breaking pens, either through biting,
Oooh, my #1 habit.

Gotta love the large amounts of boredom that turn into fun with a pen in your mouth.
:)
[/wasn'tmeanttobedirty]

tau281290

HSC
I am using Uni-ball eye, these pens are so quick and smooth so that my essays can get significant pages lol.

lawrence.h

HSC
Elephants said:
I've been using the Artline 200. It's a top pen. Helps me to write real fast.

^^^ those.
Ahh, the old artline 200, black 0.5mm.

That is the predecessor to the predeseccor to the pen I am using now.
First I got hooked on the Artline Ergoline 3400 0.4mm black. So much so that I ordered a whole box of them for my hsc exams. $40 :S

Then, about a week before HSC I found a new calling...the Uniball Signo 207 0.5mm Black.

The artline 200 was pretty alright. The Artline Ergoline 3400 was smooth.
But the uniball 207 is very smooth.

You can tell that I take my pens seriously.
Or I'm crazy.

longy91

HSC
im using some blue papermate ball point pen, and after the english exam, the outside of my hand was blue!! i hate pens that smudge! lol

knots&crosses

HSC
Kew said:
Yeah um, I just use a Parker Pen that my friend got me. :)
isnt that a bit heavy??? My teacher gave me one for good luck, and i wanted to use it but it slowed my writing down sooooo much...

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
Justina said:
The medium blue pens are my favourite to write with. I have at least ten unused, should they ever be discontinued. I love how dark the ink is (so much more so than Kilometricos)! They last forever, I once used one for two entire terms' worth of work. :)

I've never seen the fine-point variety in store :(

lizliz

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
OMG, so many Kilometrico users. Those goddamn things always smudge on me for whatever reason, lol, so I avoid them like the plague x.x
i find the damn things annoying because im a loyal pen user and end up using my pens till they absolutely give up and die but with kilometricos i find that around the halfway point in the ink, the damn things decide to explode in the summer causing ink to go everywhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)