What pen have you been using for you HSC exams? (1 Viewer)

L-esky

HSC
blue staedtler.
The only pens I will ever use in exams. I think it's because I used them a few times in tests in the junior years and always did really well and now I've developed a complex and I can't use any other type of pen in an exam situation or it puts me off completely.
Honestly, it sounds mental I know, but in my trials I used another pen in my last exam (modern history) because all my staedtler's ran out of ink and I didn't have time to get a new one and it put me off so much that I went from coming 2nd or 3rd in each of our modern assessments/exams, to coming last in that exam.

henry08

HSC
N/A
L-esky said:
Honestly, it sounds mental I know, but in my trials I used another pen in my last exam (modern history) because all my staedtler's ran out of ink and I didn't have time to get a new one and it put me off so much that I went from coming 2nd or 3rd in each of our modern assessments/exams, to coming last in that exam.
It sounds like you have bigger issues than the pen you used.

aimhigh10

HSC
Papermate KV2 in blue
they are THE best
really smooth and are clear to read
i got them in one of those 'exam packs' and they are seriously exam quality
the pack had a pencil, a really good eraser, and two of those pens
all for $2.95

btw sry
im not a hsc student...

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
cait44 said:
Bic Smoothie...mmm...smoothie. The pure genius of the triangular grip, never again will my hand cease mid sentence :D
i use those too!
in in maths yesterday i used those rubby outy pens with the graffiti on them.... cant remember what they are called but they are good because they look like a pen but act like a pencil!

alleny

HSC
Uniball Eye. used it for trials, it was great cause the school gave us shithouse paper and it absorbed the ink...
It seems to be like writing on waxed paper in the ext. HSC cause it smudges like hell.

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
My eyes have been soiled...

Anyway, the entire i have utilised papermate only to come to the HSC and pick a Staedtler pen !

metalheaven

HSC
Uniball Jetstream I think it is. It works well. Sometimes its so fast that my hand can't keep up :|

danz90

HSC
Pentel Energel Retractable, bestttttttt pen. I dropped by officeworks today and bought another two, my first one already ran out (after all that stupid english writing). It's soooo smooth, and since its like a rollerball style, ur hand just glides across the paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)