What regrets have you had when looking back at Year 12? (1 Viewer)

swoozie

HSC
One regret is not dropping a subject i truly hate :Industrial Technology Multimedia (teacher dose`nt teach anything just looks at his computer all lesson) in order to pick a subject in which i would smash Senior Science and dropping PDHPE.

Pete1555

HSC
Only have 2 regrets...

#1. Holding onto Modern History to just drop it today.
#2. Not being consistent with my studies. I would just write my notes, but not actually read them throughout the year.

Thats about it :)

swoozie

HSC
Yeh i leave things to the last minute as well. BTW why did you drop Modern History? Did`nt you like it

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I reckon you should use a bit of post trial period to spend some time with friends as you may never see them again.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I reckon you should use a bit of post trial period to spend some time with friends as you may never see them again.
If they're good friends, it's really likely that you'll see them again - it's really about everyone taking some initiative.

One thing I think I should have done is pay more attention to English - it was what dragged my ATAR down by far but at the end of the day, I got into my course.

The other thing is that I deeply regret not taking part in more school events.

AB940

HSC
Uni Grad
Poor subject choices and the lack of thought I gave to university throughout the year.

swoozie

HSC
yeh same, if only i could take what i learnt after one year and travel back a year in time lol

sbadri

HSC
I really regret picking ipt instead of software its way fuking hard and i would have done business instead of bloody multimedia fuking major project

phoenix1

HSC
N/A
My regrets:
1. Time wasting and procrastination
2. Being too complacent, especially with maths.
3. Should have worked harder especially for maths.
4. Should have studied harder in the beginning of the year instead of during trial period.

HSC
1. Not keeping up to date with notes... I was warned to always stay on top of them but I never did and I am feeling the pressure and stress.
2. Transferring from PD/H/PE to Ancient History which I eventually dropped and now stuck with Food Technology :( . Transferring from PD/H/PE was the biggest mistake because I could have done so well in it.
3. Slacking off on my organisation of notes from school.

Eg155

HSC
1. Dropping extension history
2. Doing nothing for SOR1- it's such a bludge and could have been one of the most achievable band 6s
3. Keeping chemistry
4. Sticking with 14 units for almost the entire first 2 terms of year 12.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
1. Coming last in english first task, mainly due to lack of effort, I was able to crawl up considerably though
2. Not trying hard enough for Chemistry
3. Spending too much time on maths
4. Spending too much time on video games
5. ^Similar to Eg's one I too did 14 units for entire first 2 terms when I should of just let go of Physics

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
1. Not trying hard enough in the selective test, I could have gotten into Normo or NSB.
2. Didn't choose physics.
3. Spending to much time on maths and video games (as said previously by sy123)
4. Minimal contact with primary school friends
5. Slacked off for the past 2 weeks since trials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)