What school do you dislike? (1 Viewer)

SPX

What school do you dislike and why. Lets get some constructive debate here. And nobodies allowed to say St Pius X in Chatwood because we all know we're the best. So what do you think?...

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
Originally posted by McLake
James Ruce - there too good ...
agreed. remember that huge thread about james ruse is evil...?

Christine

beige member
HSC
as a marionite (marian college that is) its a long standing tradition that we hate oakhill college and gilroy college although not so much gilroy these days and as for oakhillians my cuz goes there so i don't hate them too much :p

and i agree james ruse are evil!!

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
unamed private schools poaching good public school teachers...

ummm thats all i can think of for now

i hate it when good teachers leave to teach at private schools because they pay more.

in primary schools though i think catholic teachers get paid less than public school teachers because the students are better behaved.

why's it called GPS (greater public schools) when the schools aren't public, they are selective based on who the student's family knows and how rich they are.

and its really annoying how the herald only ever goes on about private schools.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
What about those schools that are privatly built and staffed, but are goverment schools? Does anyone know more about these?

Jin-17

Originally posted by McLake
James Ruce - there too good ...

hahaha agreed. But the people are nice though, but too smart for their own good:)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i realli hate granville boyz, they are the rudest pplz i ever meet .. racists all of them and cruel. no respect for others too...

nah not all james ruse pplz are smart sum ppzl there actually jig skool hehes

Jin-17

they really must be a bunch of losers, becasue i never heard of that school. But even so, I bet there are still some nice people in that school perhaps. Its the same with any school I suppose, but I guess u take in the good with the bad and hope that the good outnumber the bad. Another school I really dislike is that St Augustine, which I personally find some guys really rude and cockey, but even so some guys are pretty nice there. The thing that bothers me about that school is there are quite alot of drug dealers there that seems to be making money even though they are at school.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
St Eddies Canberra. Pack of cheating bastards. We had them in the waratah shield but they cheated :mad1:

Dirty Bastards...

kaseita

Originally posted by !meeee!
too easy
knox
why thank you :)

and GPS is Great Public Schools - based on the British system
In britain, public schools are the esteem schools, the best of the best. the GPS is a clone of the system - attracts the rich n wealthy, keeps the old traditions and styled buildings.

chait

Christian Brothers Burwood are some, if not the rudest ppl I've ever come across. I hate the way they jeer at ppl who walk thru Burwood park. I had to do Prefect Duty in Burwood park several times and had to put up with their presence and sheer rudeness. Do they have no manners or civility? I was giving a girl a detention, and a group of them started yelling abuse. Just b/c they don't have standards, they don't need to abuse other schools' which have high ones. I know I sound a bit bitter, but after you've been in my position, you would be too. Especially when you have to stand there first thing in the morning or the last thing in the afternoon.:mad: :mad: :chainsaw: though, of course there would be ppl from that school who aren't the types I've referred to here.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
yes, chait, that is SO true. The only Christian Brothers guy who's ever been half civil to me was Julie's brother (she left in year 10, I think).

what is wrong with them? :headbang: :sniper:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I disliked Knox not because of the students, but the teachers and the rather strict system they had in place.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by !meeee!
hehe, that's what you need after 13yrs of schooling
like getting stuff out of your system ...

SPX

I see many of you hate James Ruse...look at what competition does to people, next thing we see is world war 3. I see many feel the same as I towards Knox and those westy schools in burwood etc. hah.

On the North Shore where many private schools are we are lucky to never get that kind of abuse...the closest is the crappy public school students that think their tough, but the moment one of our rugby guys stands up they get scared ....hah.

Even the riverview or st ignatius college guys get along with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)