What school do you dislike? (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I've been in a ghetto so much I dislike all primary and secondary educational institutions in particular private ones where prestige and wealth is a factor in which the HSC should not depend on.

sexii_Can_I

In your shoe closet, contemplating life =)
HSC
Ingleburn High. Should be renamed Bogan High. Hell, it shouldn't even be a school. "Dole-Bludger Boot Camp" might be a more adequate description.

Kogarah High, simply because they're so close and they walk around like they own the place. Although I have to admit, I've seen worse.

Hurstville Boys. Enough said.

Burwood Girls. See above.

I have quite the hate list =S but I'm convinced it's with good reason.

Last edited:

Milo496

HSC
i hate it when good teachers leave to teach at private schools because they pay more.

in primary schools though i think catholic teachers get paid less than public school teachers because the students are better behaved.
Sometimes it works in reverse, ive got a catholic private school around my area and they get all the fired teachers and expelled students :tongue:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
+1

However, I dislike Macquaire Fields High much as I do with JM and Ingleburn.
I'm with you all the way. Although I do hate Ingleburn with a passion ever since they were in our competition for sport. Bloody cheaters.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Ingleburn High. Should be renamed Bogan High. Hell, it shouldn't even be a school. "Dole-Bludger Boot Camp" might be a more adequate description.

Kogarah High, simply because they're so close and they walk around like they own the place. Although I have to admit, I've seen worse.

Hurstville Boys. Enough said.

Burwood Girls. See above.

I have quite the hate list =S but I'm convinced it's with good reason.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Totally agree with you. Thats what makes Oatley Campus such a lovely school -.-'
I dislike Bethany College.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate all schools in Blacktown except for my school cause they are jealous at how awesome our school is. Especially Blacktown boys/girls high getting selective status after being consistently ranked 500+ is ridiculous.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I hate all schools in Blacktown except for my school cause they are jealous at how awesome our school is. Especially Blacktown boys/girls high getting selective status after being consistently ranked 500+ is ridiculous.
That just ruins the point of a selective school...

party

HSC
really? doesnt newington have the grey uniform with the dragon as the school emblem thingy?
but i got to admit newington uniform is pretty good compared to other private schools.<---- thats my personal opinion i could be wrong :p:p

lish2011

HSC
I've been in a ghetto so much I dislike all primary and secondary educational institutions in particular private ones where prestige and wealth is a factor in which the HSC should not depend on.
i'm sorry but i hate it when people say they've lived in the 'ghetto' this is australia in particular sydney there are no 'ghettos'. go to america that's where you will find ghettos.

gesh17

HSC
N/A
There's really just one logical answer to this personally. Any ranked higher than my own for reasons that are self-explanatory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)