What school do you go to and what is ur opinion on it? (1 Viewer)

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I was just wondering what school do you guys go to and what are your experiences of it?

I currently go to Canterbury Boys' High School and I do not like going there. I think our school is cheap.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Dimsimmer said:
I was just wondering what school do you guys go to and what are your experiences of it?

I currently go to Canterbury Boys' High School and I do not like going there. I think our school is cheap.
I go to Canterbury Boys' High and I **** think it is GREAT!

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I am going to Sydney Technical High School next year.

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
I go to Newcastle High and i Went to HSPA untill last year. Newy is a good school, if u can handle all the fights and pyros, lol

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Dimsimmer said:
I am going to Sydney Technical High School next year.
Wow great did you make it?

How was the test and interview?

Dont ever criticise schools...It was your first school that gave you a start to Syd tech.

Last edited:
Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Hmmm, my high school story is a long one, and if I tell it I'll sound arrogant, but I think I shall just tell the truth anyway.

Firstly, I was set on going to James Ruse, but then my mother had a fit and kept screaming, "You can't go to James Ruse! There are boys there! You'll get distracted!" And so, she wanted me to go to North Sydney Girls. My dad, on the other hand, didn't mind where I went, so long as I would be happy there. Basically my mother and I were always fighting over which high school I should go to. It didn't help that I actually made it.

Then, out of the blue, along comes this scholarship. And, my dad said, "you should take it, it'll pacify both of you, since neother of you will get what you originally wanted".

And so here I am, still at PLC, in year 10. Sometimes I regret not going to Ruse, but my mother would never have let me go anyway. So there's no point in crying over spilt milk.

nato4

HSC
Well i go to Avondale near newy i suppose bout 1/2 hour drive from newy, small school pretty good, tend to sometimes force religion down your throat (not often but it sometimes happens) pretty good school **got aviation thats why most come here ***as well as the uni.....

Tuna

HSC
N/A
stella8h8chang said:
And so here I am, still at PLC, in year 10. Sometimes I regret not going to Ruse, but my mother would never have let me go anyway. So there's no point in crying over spilt milk.
Selective is better than private schools anyway...Why not selective is the question.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
Tuna said:
Wow great did you make it?

How was the test and interview?

Dont ever criticise schools...It was your first school that gave you a start to Syd tech.
I think i had to get short-listed for the test and interview because that's what it said on one of the sheets i got.

The consisted of a writing-task which was an essay and a maths test.

The essay was alright even though i don't like writing essays and a maths test was mostly difficult.

The interwiew went well.

The reason why i criricised Canterbury Boys' was that i didn't always have a good time there and i had got into fights. But, i haven't got into any fights recently.

But, i do admit that Canterbury Boys' gave me a start to Syd Tech.

Last edited:

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Dimsimmer said:
The interwiew went well.

The reason why i criricised Canterbury Boys' was that i didn't always have a good time there and i had got into fights. But, i haven't got into any fights recently.
Well, you had got yourself into your own little fight didn't you? Are you asian or leb?

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I am Asian

Fighting isn't good. I would try to avoid fights. I would only fight to defend myself.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
i am curious to ask why are you asking for my name anyway?

feltonw

Old member
HSC
hi techy

hi man, dont tell me u got into tech this year, i took the test and interview as well. the math was a joke, so easy!! dont want to be show off but i made into all 4 schools. ruse, north sydney boys, tech and fortstreet. so im giong to ruse next year as year 11. oh wait. i just realised i know you. David??? mmmm. were u in the same coahing class as me? in SSES? nice to talk to you. well, good luck in tech and hope u dont turn gay.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
feltonw said:
hi man, dont tell me u got into tech this year, i took the test and interview as well. the math was a joke, so easy!! dont want to be show off but i made into all 4 schools. ruse, north sydney boys, tech and fortstreet. so im giong to ruse next year as year 11. oh wait. i just realised i know you. David??? mmmm. were u in the same coahing class as me? in SSES? nice to talk to you. well, good luck in tech and hope u dont turn gay.
Oh, did you go to that coaching college in the city that i went to last year and i think i might of been in the same english class as you were because the name Felton sounds familiar and there was a guy named Felton who did the selective school entrance test in Sydney Tech. Well, good luck in ruse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)