What school do you go to? (1 Viewer)

See extra details

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
do you go to either waverly college, randwick boys or girls, marist pagewood, marcellin college, brigidine girls or south sydney high.

if so answer the poll​

Last edited:

Sammy2011

HSC
Haha, I go to Brisbane Water Secondary Collage Woy Woy Campus.

To answer your questions: No, it isn't in Brisbane
Yes, it is a real school. And its name really is that long.
No, you shouldn't have heard of it. Unless you make a habit of knowing the names of schools ranked in the 500's.

Yes, I really do live in a town called Woy Woy. :lol:
Central Coast pride?

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
so your plan is to find out all the student's on bos who live in the eastern suburbs and then pm then asking if they want tutoring or something along those lines?

tjhunt11

HSC
so your plan is to find out all the student's on bos who live in the eastern suburbs and then pm then asking if they want tutoring or something along those lines?
^^bingo he asked for specific schools......

HSC
N/A
no just to get a rough idea on how many people actually live around my area

im not gona PM those that said yes lol , that would be a waste

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Also, the 4people that have so far answered yes to the poll have either finished hsc or are doing thier hsc but with 4unit maths

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
Haha, I go to Brisbane Water Secondary Collage Woy Woy Campus.

To answer your questions: No, it isn't in Brisbane
Yes, it is a real school. And its name really is that long.
No, you shouldn't have heard of it. Unless you make a habit of knowing the names of schools ranked in the 500's.

Yes, I really do live in a town called Woy Woy. :lol:
Central Coast pride?
yew :D

HSC
N/A
well it would be good to try and find an explaination for the lack of students that wanting tutoring. It is definately not because everyone finds maths easy, I know that, every year there is a ton of people on this site complaining about how hard the maths exams were and the fact that they failed/got a real shit mark. It does disappoint me a bit when I read that, as im sure it would disappoint the student , and in many of these cases the marks could have been significantly improved if they had a tutor ( or if didnt just get a tutor in the 2wks right before the final exams )

JoannaS2

HSC
Hey, you know that going to a specific high school, doesn't necessarily mean you live in the area. Lol.

HSC
N/A
Hey, you know that going to a specific high school, doesn't necessarily mean you live in the area. Lol.
no but theres a 90% chance that you live in the area

I know there are the odd one or two people that travel long distances to get to get to their school , but im am going to neglect that for my purposes.

HSC
N/A
also I noticed you didnt answer the poll :|

dont worry, im not emailing people that answer yes.

I made it a public poll to catch out people like ohexploitable that are giving misleading responses to corrupt my data.

ohexploitable has said hundreds of times he goes to picnic point high school, why then did he answer yes to the poll??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)