What Science Project Did You Do In Year 9? (1 Viewer)

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
hey, so you know when u were in year 9 and u had to do that Mandatory Research Project... and u had to make a hypothesis and all that to be eligibile to progress to year 10..

what'd you do?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
bah that was SOo long ago
.. I did it on "which carpet cleaner works best" (something along those lines).. took photos of the 'product in action' ..smeared dirt/coffee/wine all over the carpet :D .. topped the class :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
mmm i didnt get a yr 9 just a yr 10 one

i did mine on SUDS!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
in yr 9 i did something or other on IVF (2000 word essay..dont exactly remember the question)
in yr 10 i did different techniques to stop your eyes watering when cutting onions.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i got 100/100 for mine :D

i investiagted which beverage would cause the mose noticeable tooth stain. I collected teeth from the dentist (sterlised ofcourse) photographed them, and then put them into diff cups with diff drinks eg tea, coffee, juice, soft drink...performed seevral replicates and all that jazz

then i took photos of them , then treid to brush them with toothpaste and an old toothbrush, to see whether the stains woudl remove. after this id take photos again...and then show the before /after shots...from memory Coffee was by far the worst staining beverage for ur teeth, then creaming soda :p

santaslayer

HSC
In year 9 I did an experiment on what type of paper aeroplane would fly the furthest.

In year 10 for my ISP (Which counted towards 20% of my SC) I did an experiment on what type of aeroplane would fly the furthest and which had the longest glide and time in air. :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I did the effects of salinity on snow pea plants or some shit...i did quite well actually...omg, I remember taking it so seriously :eek:

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
I did carpet cleaners lol... i bodged it so much though, i made up results, edited photos, got like 45/50.

Good old year 9...

astro

HSC
i did one of easiest experiments - which type of water will evaporate the quickest? Salt Water, Tap Water or Bottled/filtered water...the results were dodgy and i tried to evaporate them in the oven....made up most of the results and observations...and i actually got better than expected...

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
The Solubility of Household Products.

lol, it didn't work well, because I didn't quiteb understand solubity, but I managed to bullshit my way through it and say that my results were just not variable.

funniboi

HSC
I did something to do with burning something and calculating the kilojules?
or someshit i cant remember.

btw.. Persephone87 - inbox full. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)