What should i choose for my ancient history historical investigation? (1 Viewer)

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
What should I choose as my ancient history historical investigation? It can be a site, period, personality, society, archaeeological remain, individual etc

I don't want something broad and complicated. We have to create our own question and answer it. I was thinking of doing cuddies springs. Help me - i have to choose by tommorrow!

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Yes it is for year 11 preliminary

:uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

X

xeuyrawp

Meh, to be honest it's not a big deal.

Cuddie Springs sounds fine, although I don't know what you'd write about... *shrugs*

live.fast

HSC
N/A
Choose something that you believe your history teacher will know VERY little about. ;)

Bainesy

HSC
do something really obscure or really simple and just have fun. the prelim course for ancient is so BS its not funny.

anything you research will have no bearing on your hsc period.

tasha19

HSC
troy + trojan war theres so much stuff on it
is yours a 2000word essay?
well thats wat im doing =)

HSC
i agree, do something wacky that the teacher has no experience in...then gun it/

i did mine on the role of the pythian priestesses at delphi, it was one of more interesting topics i did in year 11...because i chose it.

good luck

Jess =)

Pirate Queen of Awsomness
HSC
do something u have to do next yr so u wint have to do so much work nd will feel smart =)

knockii

Head spinning too much, can't find my bearings =(
HSC
Jess =) said:
do something u have to do next yr so u wint have to do so much work nd will feel smart =)
I did that for my historical investigation, I chose to do it on Alexander as we'll be studying him for our HSC, my teacher however made me redo my assignment when I handed it in for evaluation. :angry:

In the end I chose to do it on whether or not Lycurgus actually existed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)