what should i do if my lecture units are full? (1 Viewer)

HSC
well it was late round enrollment today and heaps of units were full. I was forced to ditch ISYS123 and pick up Accounting 1A and take up quite a few night classes. No complaints though, it might help with getting a part-time job
i'm pretty sure they will open some more classes by next week so make sure you check estudent everyday as well. For example i had a bba 103 lecture and it was on like from 6pm to 8pm which i found ridiculous because i have pretty much no way to go home but today i managed to found a place 12 pm lecture so i get to go home a bit earlier.

kevinant

HSC
another thing you can do...

just turn up in morning lectures, they ain't going to do a lecture roll call
but just turn up the lectures you are assigned to when you have in-lecture tests e.g midsemester tests.

HSC
another thing you can do...

just turn up in morning lectures, they ain't going to do a lecture roll call
but just turn up the lectures you are assigned to when you have in-lecture tests e.g midsemester tests.
do you know if psy104 and psy105 have any in-lecture tests? Because that means I would have to register into the night classes.

kevinant

HSC
nope..you gotta ask psychology student for that part though.. I don't do psychology so I don't know

HSC
yeah i had this issue aswell,

for one my unit, all the lectures were full. sum person at the uni though just told me to turn up in the lectures anyway and just tell the lecturer about this. the lady told me that whats important is that youre enrolled in the unit, coz apparently, a lot of changes happen in the first week or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)